Often, for various reasons, Android applications do not work as they should. For this, and also because many times the magnitudes become excessive, it is recommended to delete the cache of any Android app. How you do it? The procedure is very simple, let’s see how to do this below.
How to permanently delete the cache of an Android app and recover space
The procedure to delete the cache of an Android app is simple, although it may change depending on the various customizations offered by the manufacturer. Despite this, the difference could be only in the name of the menus to be found, the rest is practically the same. Here’s how to do step by step:
- The first step is to open the settings;
- Select the Applications menu;
- In some version of Android you will have to press on Information App;
- Find and open the tab for the app you want to delete;
- Press on the item storage space;
- Finally, click on the Clear Cache button.
Wait a few seconds so that the elimination ends correctly. As you have noticed the procedure to follow is easy, the important thing is to find the right menu and delete only the application cache. If you have any doubt, the staff is ready to help you.