PUBG is one of the most popular survival, battle royale based game that was formerly only available on PC. It made its way on the mobile platform later on, available on the Google play store for Android devices and Apple app store for iOS devices. PUBG Mobile has since racked up a total of about 50 million Downloads on the Google play store and the Apple store each. The requirements to play the game is pretty moderate. On Android, you need about 2GB of RAM and your operating system of must be on Android 5.1 or higher with a decent chipset to go with it. On iOS, you just need an iPhone 5s, iPad Mini 2, iPad Air or newer running on iOS 9 or later to be able to run the Game.
Of course, there is PUBG Mobile Lite which is a toned down version with of the original PUBG Mobile with fewer features and fewer graphics details, optimized to work on devices that can’t run the original PUBG Mobile. Now if your device can’t run PUBG Mobile or PUBG Mobile Lite or you Just don’t have a smartphone then you can run it on your PC using the MEMU Android Emulator. That is of course if your PC specs aren’t high enough to run the PC version of PUBG or you just enjoy playing the Mobile version on PC.
What is MEMU Android Emulator?
MEMU App Player is an Android emulator used to run Android apps and games on PC. The app was created in 2015 by Microvirt, a leading virtualization technology company which was started a year before that. MEMU App Player now has more than 50 million users spread across 200 countries and 20 languages and it is still growing rapidly till this day. The Memu app aims to provide the best user experience when it comes to playing Android games on PC with its unique key mapping features.
The Memu 5 which is the latest version of the Android Emulator has a lot of great Features. For example, you can make use of a single key like “F” to do multiple things like pick up a weapon, drive or even throw a grenade in PUBG Mobile if set it. The app also offers great graphics with Open GL 3.1 by default and an option to switch to DirectX rendering for advanced users. There is also an option to choose between running Android 4.4 KitKat or Android 5.1 lollipop whereas most emulators out there have only the option of running just Android 4.4 KitKat. Memu App player public beta is already testing for Android 7.1 which should start rolling out soon.
Features of the Android emulator – Memu App Player
- Play Android games or run Android app on Windows tablet device.
- Play Android games or run Android apps on PC with larger screen and basically unlimited battery.
- Play Android games in multiplayer mode, enjoy different games or log in to different accounts at the same time.
- Enjoy better gaming experience with unique keyboard or joystick mapping.
- Enjoy the highest performance proofed by 3rd party benchmark software.
- Accurate and Precise games with the help of the mouse.
How to Play PUBG Mobile On PC With Latest MEMU Android Emulator
- Download the Latest Official Memu Play Emulator at their website [www.MemuPlay.com] which as at the time of writing this, is the Menu 5.0.
- Run the Memu App Player and Login using your Google account details. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for an account at the google website.
- Once you’ve logged In, Go to the Google Play Store and Search for “PUBG Mobile”. Wait for the search results to come up and Click on it, then Press Install.
- Depending on how fast your internet connection is, this should less than an hour.
- Once it is done Installing the game, you can now run the game on your PC.
Memu App Player version 5, which is the latest one is said to be the best and most stable version of the software according to its CEO, Yang Xiaowei. Memu App player makes it possible for it users to take advantage of the numerous features gaming on PC has to offer. This includes a larger screen which equals attention to details, bigger battery on PC as opposed to the ones on Smartphones and lastly, the precise accuracy or the keyboard and mouse. Little wonder why Memu app player is the go-to choice for mobile gamers who are looking to play on their PC.