If you own the new LG G7 flagship smartphone, it will be helpful to learn how to print files from your device. You can now print documents directly to a wireless printer from your LG G7. Simply download the correct driver plugin and print away!
You can print images, PDF Files, and Office documents wirelessly from your device in an instant. Follow the steps below to learn how.
How to Print Documents From LG G7
In the guide below, we are going to be making use of an HP wireless printer. We also have it set up. Do not worry, however, this method will work on other wireless printer brands.
- First off, turn on your printer.
- Next, turn on your smartphone too.
- Open the app menu and tap on the Settings app icon.
- Scroll down the screen till you see the "Connect and Share" section.
- Tap on the "printing" button.
- Next, tap on the plus symbol at the bottom of the screen if the printer you want to use isn't displayed on the screen.
- This will redirect you to the Google Play store. now look for your printer brand and tap on it.
- Go back to the Printing section in the Settings app.
- Now, tap on your printer brand to connect your device to your wireless printer.
Now, you have different options to select from.
- Print Quality
- 2-sided printing
Now you’re all set.
How to Print LG G7 Email via Wireless Printer
Go to your email and then tap on the one you want to print wirelessly from your LG G7. Make the email display on your screen. Tap on the three dot icon in the top right corner of the screen and then tap on "Print." If the settings are all correct, you can proceed to print by tapping on the button at the bottom of the screen.
That is all!