Modern gadgets can handle anything you need them for, and they tend to deliver even above your expectation. Fortunately for us, Antiquated printers, which used to need a tethered connection to a PC, have finally been modernized as well.
This means that it is now possible to print from Android devices and tablets from anywhere across the globe, directly from your printer. This is possible because most modern printers can now easily exploit the goodness of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC to print from Android phones.
However, since we already know that not everybody can afford these high-tech printers, it is best to be aware that it is still very possible to print from Android devices using older printers. See How To Print From Your Android Phone Or Tablet:
How To Print From Your Android Phone Or Tablet?
You Might Also Want To Read: How Do I Use Nearby Share On My Android Device
Google Cloud Print is a brilliant tool that helps you print from Android by connecting your printer to the internet. It lets you print when you’re outside your Wi-Fi network’s reach and you only need an internet connection.
As soon as your connected printer with Google Cloud Print is ready, the setup instructions are not complicated. You only have to link your printer to your Google account, therefore your username and password must be ready. As soon as the printer is set up, ensure your Cloud Print application is installed on your Android phone and then get yourself logged into your account and printing will immediately begin.
How Can I Print From Your Android Phone Or Tablet?
- Open a document you would love to print. It could be a Google drive document, a picture in your gallery, or an app or document that supports printing.
- Choose “Menu.”
- Tap “Print.”
- On the fresh page, tap the down arrow that sits close to the right of “Save as PDF.”
- Choose the printer you wish to print from. Tap “All printers” to view the list of all printers you have connected.
6. As soon as you are set, tap “Print.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Install Fortnite For Android And iOS
How Can I Print From An Old School Printer?
- Open Google Chrome on your PC.
- Get yourself logged into Google Chrome if you are not automatically logged in.
- Tap “Menu.” in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Choose “Settings.”
- Tap “Advanced” to expand more options.
- Swipe down to “Printing.” and choose “Google Cloud Print.”
- Tap “Manage Cloud Print devices.”
- Search for a section named “Classic printers.”
- Tap “Add printers.”
- You will be directed to a shortlist of all available printers. Check the ones you wish to add to your Google Cloud Print network and adhere to the instructions to finish the procedure.
- After that, use your Android device or tab to locate any application or file that allows printing. Head to the menu options, and choose Print. Adhere to the instructions, personalize your printing task, and send.
That is that.