The iPhone X is just an amazing device and owning this device is just a delight. When you get there this device in your hands, one of the first things you would want to do on the device is customizing it to fit your wants. These customizations include rearranging the apps on your device how you want. In this guide, we will show you how to rearrange the apps on the home screen of your iPhone X to give it a customized and more personal appearance.
There are some methods you can use to modify the home screen icons of your iPhone X and also move widgets on the home screen. Read on to learn how to arrange app icons on your iPhone X.
How to Add and Adjust Home Screen Widgets
- First off, turn ON your iPhone X.
- Next up, tap and hold down on the wallpaper of the home screen of your device.
- Next, tap on Widgets on the Edit screen.
- Now, you can add any widget to your list by simply tapping on it.
- Once you have selected the widget you wish to add, you can then proceed to modify its settings or erase it. Simply tap and hold on it to do this.
How to Rearrange App Icons on iPhone X
- On the home screen of your iPhone X, navigate to the app you want to change its position.
- Tap and hold on the app icon and then drag it to a new position you want to place the app’s icon.
That is all! If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to drop your comments below.