Social networks are making use of time-lapse nowadays, especially with phone users using the feature during their own time. But if you are considering installing a 3rd party time lapse app on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, then stop whatever you are doing and read on.
Your smartphone has the filming mode available already so no extra installation is required. Samsung refers to it as Hyperlapse, and to make use of it all you have to do is enable the mode in your Camera app settings.
If you fancy it, then we will show you easy steps for transforming the camera app from the normal filming mode to Hyperlapse. Before you start, adhere to the guidelines below:
Before you start to record with Hyperlapse, you should please switch the speed from the Auto default setting to one of the speeds available. If you love lapse videos for artistic reasons, funny reasons, to look cool, the speed options you are allowed to choose from are exciting.
Time Lapse On Samsung Galaxy S9
- Begin this method by getting to the Home screen.
- Click on the camera app.
- Ensure the camera is in portrait mode, hold it vertically, not sideways.
- Head to the bottom left side of the screen.
- Click on the button labeled as Mode.
- Click on the available camera modes and then select Hyperlapse.
- Then, click on Select Speed option and choose your desired speed from the ones mentioned before.
- To wrap things up, when you are set, click the record button to start recording time-lapse videos on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus device.
Easy? This steps will aid you to record time-lapse videos on your phone. You need no 3rd party app as making use of your camera app gives you your desired result.