Yahoo! Mail is brought to you by US company, Yahoo!, presently a subsidiary of Verizon. The platform offers four different plans: three for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad-Free) and one more for business organizations.
In 2017, Yahoo worked on its web UI, giving it a more gentle appearance while launching the option to customize it with various color themes and layouts. Sadly though, some other vital features were taken off, including column widths and 1-click delete-move-to-next.
Yahoo Mail is a top email service across the globe and that will not change anytime soon. Like other email services, Yahoo also allows you to deactivate your account if you are done with it. However, if you delete your account and later want it back, what do you do?
Luckily for you, Yahoo Mail allows users to recover any deactivated account anytime they want. But it has to be done within thirty days of deactivating it, else, the account will be gone forever. If the 30 days has not elapsed yet, see How To Recover Your Yahoo Email Account After Deactivating It:
How Can I Recover My Yahoo Mail Account?
- Go to Yahoo Mail and try to log into your account with the same email, username, or phone number you have always used.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Unblock Email Addresses On Yahoo Mail
- You will be prompted to verify your identity with a code sent to the phone no on the file. If you no longer use that number, tap “Try another way to sign in,” and this will lead you to call Yahoo customer support.
- If you have the number, as soon as the code is verified, you will be prompted to set a new password for your account. If you do not want to set a new password, tap “I’ll secure my account later” way down on the screen.
- All your present recovery options will be visible, and you will be prompted to add more if anyone is missing. Tap “Remind me later” if you do not wish to add more options.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Change Your Signature In Yahoo Mail
- As soon as that is done, your account will be activated again, and you will be led back to the Yahoo homepage. Access Yahoo Mail and all your email will be where you left it.
That is that.