If one of the apps on your Android device crash as soon as you launch it or maybe while you are using it, you can quickly fix this problem, with basic troubleshooting. This tutorial will show you three possible methods which you can apply on your Android device to repair the app and make it work without problems.
To get started follow steps below:
Solution 1: If the app crashes while you are using it, the first thing you should try is to pull out the battery from your Android device. This will perform a soft reset, and it will not erase the data from your device, but it can sometimes resolve the issues such as crushed apps. Once you pull the battery, return it back after 2-3 minutes and try the app.
Solution 2: Make sure you check the Google Play store for latest updates for your app. To do that:
- Step 1:Lunch the Google Play app from your Android device and then tap on Menu
- Step 2:From the menu choose My Apps
- Step 3:In here you will see the list of all apps that needs to be updated. Tap on Update and wait until the update process is finished.
Solution 3: If none of above solution worked for you, make sure yo uninstall the crashed app from your device. To do that:
- Step 1:From your home screen tap on Menu button and then choose Settings.
- Step 2:Tap Applications.
- Step 3:This is where you will see a full list of all available apps inside your Android device.
- Step 4:Tap on crashed app and then tap on Uninstall.
- Step 5:Once removal is complete, go to Google Play store again and install the same app again.
If you used other solutions which I didn’t mention above and you have successfully fixed your crashed app, make sure you leave your suggestions in comment section below.
Lastly, do not forget to subscribe for our weekly email newsletter to make sure you do not miss out on the juicy stuff in the world of tech. Use the subscription form below. Don’t forget to share this post if you like it. Cheers.