Rubies is brought to you by Highstreet Microfinance Bank and it disrupts normal banking as customers know it, offering 100% digital top-class services. Rubies bank is licensed under the Central bank of Nigeria (CBN), meaning all the details you provide to Rubies is definitely safe.
You can now enjoy banking support from Rubies bank seamlessly without having to bother your head about heading to the closest bank to you for cash transfer. The digital platform aids customers to perform all their banking needs without worrying about hidden charges. It gives you access to more than 1000 ATMs across the country too.
The Rubies debit card will cost you nothing to use on any ATM across Nigeria right now. When you join Rubies, you can get your free debit card (ATM) in less than seven days. All this and more means there is really no need to doubt Rubies bank, especially with its CBN backing and the free opportunities at stake.
How Can I Request A Free Debit Card On Rubies App?
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Block Your First Bank ATM Card Immediately If Stolen/Misplaced?
- If you are yet to download the app, get that done.
- To ask for your free ATM card, tap “Cards” in the app.
- Request for a Free Debit Card as a new user.
- You might be prompted to fill in your bank BVN, picture and signature but everything is safe here because it is registered under Central Bank of Nigeria.
- If you did not know already, BVN can be used on several accounts and this is the reason why you do not need a new one.
- For the signature, just sign on a white paper and capture it as a pic, then upload.
- Upload your Valid ID card. Any form of identity like a driver’s license, voters card, International passport, or national ID card is required here.
- After completing all of that, request for a card.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Get Diamond Dollar Visa Debit Card In Nigeria: Charges & Limits
They will get back to you as soon as possible and the ATM will be sent to the closest postal address. After receiving your free debit card, remember to thank Techlector in the comment section.