Another important procedure to talk about is how to boot the Samsung Galaxy A30s in Safe Mode or Safe Mode. Starting the device in safe mode is important if the user wants to run only the system apps on his device. The device booting into Safe Mode will help you solve some problems. Here is a simple procedure that will help you restart the Samsung Galaxy A30s in safe mode.
Safe mode is a mode in which the device loads only the default apps and working services. Whenever the user starts the phone in safe mode, all third-party apps and services will be disabled. Loading only system app you can figure out if it’s an app that we installed us to create problems.
This is one of the best ways to solve problems. Using Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy A30s, the user can easily identify all the problems caused by apps and third-party services.
The user can simply remove the apps in case of problems or can alsoperform a hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy A30s to solve all the problems. Follow the guide below to start your Samsung Galaxy A30s in safe mode.
How to boot Samsung Galaxy A30s in Safe Mode or Safe Mode
- Turn off the phone by holding down the button of power for a few seconds.
- Now hold the power button and release it when you see the Samsung logo on the screen.
- After releasing the power button, immediately press and hold the volume down button.
- Keep holding down the Volume key until your phone boots up completely.
- Once the phone has started, “Safe Mode” should appear at the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any app interference.
You have seen how easy it is to start the Samsung Galaxy A30s in safe mode. To exit this mode just restart the smartphone normally.