Most Android users by now know the benefits of a rooted device and would want to root their new phones as soon as they get their hands on them. If you are the owner of a shiny new Infinix Note 3 or Note 3 Lte, here is the complete guide on how to root your new phone.
- Download & Flash TWRP via SP Flashtool into your Infinix Note 3 or Note 3 Pro.
- Download & Flash Superuser.zip to root Infinix Note 3 X601 & Note 3 Pro via TWRP.
Requirements & Download files (for TWRP Recovery Porting)
- Download Infinix Note 3 TWRP Recovery or Infinix Note 3 Pro TWRP Recovery.
- Download SP Flash Tool
- Download and Install Vcom Drivers
- Good USB Cable.
Also Check Out:
Reboot your device and your root should be all set and done.
- Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Without PC
- How to Root Infinix Zero 2 in One Click
- How to get Android 7.0 Nougat on Infinix Note 3 & Note 3 Pro
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Phones Running Nougat Firmware With CF-Auto-Root
- How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note X551 OS To Android Lollipop 5.1
- Unboxing Photos of the Infinix S2 Pro