How can I see the list of hidden friends on Facebook, is it really a good question to ask yourself if you doubt that someone is hiding something from you on Facebook? Facebook has been modified so that friend lists can be hidden from some people or the general public.
Facebook friend lists are not easily accessible nowadays as some people are no longer naive. Hiding your friends on Facebook is one of the best ways to stay safe nowadays. This is because all most people do on Facebook is to clone your account and make your friends believe that they are chatting with you in the meantime they are chatting with someone else.
MUST READ: Video calling with Facebook how to do it
How to view the list of someone’s hidden friends on Facebook with Social Revealer
In order to see someone’s hidden friends list on Facebook, you need a PC with Google Chrome installed on it.
- Go to the Google Chrome web store and install “Social Revealer“.
- After installation, open Facebook.
- Sign in if you haven’t already.
- Go to the profile of the friend of the person you want to see.
- Open the “Social Revealer” extension and find “See friends”. Click on it.
- A new tab will open with a list of all Facebook friends of the Facebook user.
Here’s how to see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook.
View someone’s hidden friends on Facebook without Social Revealer
To see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook without Social Revealer.
- Log in to Facebook and open the profile page of the friend of the person you want to see.
- Open any person-created image or post. After opening the post or image, find “fbid =” copy the number after it but stop before the “&” character.
- Open a new tab and paste “https://www.facebook.com/search/100034868239441/friends” change the number between “Search /…… / friends” in the one you copied previously.
- Press “enter” to search and the person’s list of hidden friends on Facebook will be displayed.
That’s all to know how to view the list of hidden friends on Facebook.
Show us some love by Sharing! TechLector wants to hear from you, use the comment box below…