It is possible that at some time, whether for personal or professional reasons, you wanted to send a WhatsApp conversation by mail and you did not know how to get it. We will explain the steps to carry out this process in a simple way.
Obviously, to achieve what we have indicated, it is necessary to perform a manual process
Of course, to take advantage of this possibility and send a conversation WhatsApp by mail, you need that the version of your operating system is the sixth (Marshmallow) or more current Google development
Steps to send a WhatsApp conversation by mail
Below, we list what you have to do to mail a backup of a chat. Doing this has no danger
- Run the WhatsApp application on your device
- Now access the Settings using the icon with three points at the top right of the application.
- Select the Chats option and then click on the section called Chat history to send a WhatsApp conversation by mail
- You will see four options on the screen that appears, you must choose the one called Export chat and select the conversation in question. A message appears where you can decide if you want to include multimedia files or not
- Choose the email client you will use to send a WhatsApp conversation by mail (as you can see, there are other options that can be used to complete the process)
- Now the application takes a while to compact everything and attach it to the mail. This depends on the amount of data that has to be handled
- Once finished, you simply send the message and you will have finished
As you can see it is very easy to send a WhatsApp conversation by mail and, in addition, the process has no risk whatsoever and can be completed directly from the smartphone on which the messaging application is used.