Tik Tok, known as Douyin in China, is the fastest rising application on planet Earth right now. It was unveiled in September, 3 years ago and gathered about 150 million users before its incorporation of Musical.ly, which enticed 100 million users as well.
The social media application provides several clips to view without needing to sign up for any account. After you create one, you will be free to follow “musers,” which is a phrase gotten from the starting days of Musical.ly, like their videos, and create some personal ones. Whoever knows a thing or two about Snapchat will be able to operate its UI seamlessly, and will find the addition of sounds, special effects, filters and snippets into fifteen-second Tik Tok clips, very easy.
This is not like Vine though, which is an identical brief video comedy application, the focus for Tik Tok is not different from Musical.ly, its all about the music. Anyone who fancies lip syncing, dancing, magic tricks and so on will surely love Tik Tok. It is even possible to create a clip on your mobile device with Tik Tok and share it with whoever you want on social media.
You Might Also Want To Read: What Is TikTok And What Is It Used For?
Tik Tok And Social Media Integration
Tik Tok has been successful as a social media application. Its success is identical to what Facebook and Instagram experienced. Even if it is not as big as these 2, Tik Tok has surely made its mark as one of the most popularly used social media platforms.
You are allowed to save any of the clips created by you via the Tik Tok application for storage purposes if that is what you want. Plus, to boost its numbers and attain that special top-tier social media status, Tik Tok lets you share those clips to other platforms such as Facebook. The device used for Tik Tok does not matter, every clip can be saved and shared to top websites on the net.
This is why we came up with this post. I will touch on how saving your clips to several devices is possible. I will also highlight how the clips can be shared to a social media platform such as Facebook.
How Can I Save My Tik Tok Videos?
Most of the people that presently use Tik Tok still have no clue on how to save their clips. Some of them do not even know Tik Tok has a built-in saving function, strictly for videos. The videos can be shared to a different social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and so on. This will assist you to save the videos directly in the platform, ensuring you are not compelled to share with a different platform.
If you wish to save a video in Tik Tok:
- Open Tik Tok from your smartphone.
- Find the clip you wish to save.
- Tap “Share,” which will be seen on the right side menu.
- Select “Save Video,” which will be seen in the 2nd row of options. This saves the clip automatically to your device’s local storage. The clip will get saved with the Tik Tok logo watermark plus the user ID of its original creator.
You Might Also Want To Read: How Can I Send A Message In TikTok?
How Can I Save My Tik Tok Videos On PC?
You can use ApowerREC for smartphones and your personal computer. But, your PC gives you a better option than an application for screen recordings to use for saving Tik Tok clips. A website named Musically Down is a platform that serves as a music video downloader and this is precisely what Tik Tok clips are known as.
To make use of Musically Down for downloading Tik Tok clips to your computer hard drive:
- Go to the site via your browser.
- With Tik Tok launched, find the video you wish to save and copy its URL.
- Open a new tab in your browser and paste that URL, which will be in brief version, into the address bar. Tap Enter.
- When you do this, it will change the shortened URL that Tik Tok offers into a complete-length URL for use with Musically Down.
- Copy the new, longer URL and have the link pasted into Musically Down’s URL blank.
- Wrap up by tapping “Download.”
How Can I Share My Tik Tok Video To Facebook?
This is a smooth and easy way to perform this even if you do not know much about Tech.
If you want to share a Tik Tok video to Facebook, do this:
- Find the video you wish to share. You can swipe through your feed, search for any hashtag, select a sound and so on.
- Click on the 3 dots (if the clip is your personal video) or the arrow.
- Decide on how you wish to share the clip.
- Get yourself logged into your Facebook account if compulsory.
- After logging in, the Tik Tok clip will be shared to your feed.