If you are the type that fancies taking pictures but never capture the entire thing, or if you have thought about your desired result but your device’s default camera mode just do not capture things the way you want it to, then the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus camera app is the proper solution for you.
With the newest Panoramic Photo feature, you can now capture more in your lens in just a single shot. The Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus possess this mode, and it functions by uniting several images together lengthwise, aiding a broader view of the object. In addition, it is useful for amazing artistic shots too.
It is a very interesting feature with lots of uses, and if you plan to snap panoramic pics with your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus camera also, then follow these steps listed:
How To Enable The Panorama Feature On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Launch the Camera app.
- Then click and hold the MODE button, which is visible in the bottom left corner of your mobile phone.
- Select the Panorama thumbnail in the context menu, and expect it to expand.
- Now focus the camera at anything you plan to snap in Panoramic Mode.
- Click the Shutter button and steadily start to move the camera in one direction. Ensure you do not shift up and down too often.
- The display will make visible – a box that will be your guide to help the overall photo get aligned in the right way.
- As soon as you reach the maximum width (should be about 8 photos) or if you have just snapped the entire target and you now aim to stop the photo at a particular length, then the Panoramic Mode will stop functioning.
- Your phone will begin to put the pictures together, by combining them together end-to-end which will then bring about the complete photo.
- The images will be visible in your gallery after the process is done.
Once you adhere to the instructions you see above, Panoramic Pictures can now be taken on your mobile device anytime you desire. And in no time, you’ll be an expert with it.