News about the delivery of a baby makes everyone joyous and happy. If the exciting news gets to you as well, you must be prepared to get your congratulations and good wishes constructed into a reasonable and well-typed SMS.
Surely, you might run out of idea at times, it happens.
If you are finding it difficult to get that perfect SMS to send to a family that just welcomed a baby, you can make use of the unique messages we have listed for you in this tutorial to trigger your creativity.
You Might Also Want To Read: How Can I Set A Text Message Ringtone On Android?
Popular Messages I Can Send To A Family That Just Welcomed A Newborn Baby?
- Becoming a parent is one of those things that happens to get better with each day. Enjoy your journey.
- Remember the three most important early emotional stages of a baby while it grows – About to cry, crying, and just finished crying. Congratulations!
- To nurture, hug, and hold from this day onward. Best of luck!
- All your past achievement pale compared to this one. Happy parenting!
- The best and scariest part is seeing a bit of yourself in your little one. Happy parenting!
- You have performed a beautiful little miracle that you can now call your own. Congratulations!
- Best wishes! Hope you are enjoying this amazing time for your family!
- There’s no such thing as brilliant as watching your child grow up. The next few years will be the most beautiful years of your life.
- Congratulations! Please, pass a message to your child from us: “Welcome to the ocean of existence, little one. Swim fiercely!”
- With the birth of the baby, you will witness yourself being reborn again. Enjoy the ride!
- Happy sleepless nights, feeding times, and changing nappies! It is worth every moment!
- The family keeps growing! Congratulations!
- Delighted to hear about the new arrival. Cherish every moment!
- Your work of art is here and ready to take over the world! Congratulations and best of luck!
- Congratulations on your new arrival. It is going to be one lucky baby with you as parents!
- If life could be measured in adorable giggles and cute drools, yours is just perfect right now. Congratulations!
- A little one has joined you both, how happy you must be! It was great when there were two of you, but even better now there’s three!
- A little one brings so much fun! Experience it to the fullest.
- And now, your life begins. Buckle up!
- If you had a weird time accepting your ‘husband’ and ‘wife’ title, you are going to love your ‘newborn parents’ one!
Popular Messages I Can Send To A Family That Just Welcomed A Newborn Baby Boy?
If news reached you that its a boy, you can be specific with your SMS. Here are the best choices you can make use of:
- Congratulations on the birth of your son! He will always remain mommy’s little angel and a daddy’s little man.
- On this beautiful day, a new prince is born! Make sure that he always knows that the mom is his queen and the dad is his king.
- Dad got a new sidekick, and mom got a hardworking little helper. Enjoy your every moment together.
- It’s a boy! The most handsome one the world has ever seen!
Congratulations on the birth of your little boy! That little bundle of joy and energy will always keep you excited!
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Check Your 2019 UTME Result Via Text/SMS?
Popular Messages I Can Send To A Family That Just Welcomed A Newborn Baby Girl?
What goes for the boys are applicable to the girls as well. Theirs can be sent using the words you see below:
- Delighted to hear about the birth of your princess. She is lucky to have parents that will always be there for her.
- A new lady entered daddy’s world, and it’s the only one that mom will never be jealous of! Enjoy your parenting!
- Who is this brilliant woman? Oh, it looks like we just saw your little girl in the future! Congratulations!
- A beautiful girl was born today. No doubt that she will be the most adorable part of your lives from now on!
- Today you make space in your heart and soul for the cutest thing ever. Congratulations.
Prepare yourself for an emotional roller coaster, answering a million questions, and in the end, the most love you can ever give. It all comes with the package.