Apple Watch is a device with various advantages and benefits, especially for health and fitness. The watch is an amazing tool for anyone who loves managing his or her fitness and activity. And fortunately for you, owning one can actually help you reach your fitness goals in several ways.
If you are not aware, the Apple Watch is a very brilliant calorie counter and it will help to check your statistics once you pair it with your iPhone. Expect the stat to be very accurate because it is tracking your actual activity levels, and not depending on estimates plugged into a TDEE calculator.
Your Apple Watch and iPhone can expertly monitor both incoming and outbound calories, and getting this information requires no additional investment than your time. Want to jump on this immediately? see How To Track Calories With Your Apple Watch:
How Can I Read the Apple Watch Calorie Tracker?
Your Apple Watch is useful for tracking things like your heart rate, physical activity, and calories. As you wear your watch on a daily basis, it will be easy to access your daily statistics from the Health application on your iPhone. See how to go about it:
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Find A Lost Or Stolen Apple Watch
- On the device that is paired to your Apple Watch, launch the Health application. Ensure all your stats are loaded. If not, click the profile icon in the top right-hand corner and update your info.
- Click “Today.”
- View the numbers for “Active Energy” (the calories you’ve burned while exercising) and “Resting Energy” (the calories you’ve burned at rest). If the two are added together, you will have a decent estimate for the total number of calories you’re burning on a daily basis.
If you want a more complete breakdown of what Apple means by “Resting” or “Active,” the health application will grant you access to a description if you click on any of those categories.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Pair An Apple Watch
How Can I Edit The Personal Information On My Apple Watch?
Also, it is vital to know that your Apple Watch is using the age, height, weight, and gender information you provided for the calculation of your numbers. If your personal info is not correct, your Watch will not calculate the data correctly. To do that, just:
- Launch the Apple Watch application on your iPhone.
- Click “My Watch.”
- After that, click “Health.”
- Then click “Edit.”
What Apple’s Activity Tracker Does For You?
Your Watch is home to an activity tracker that is always available. If you want to monitor your calories for 24 hours, you can simply set the face of your watch to reveal:
- The number of calories you’ve burned
- The number of minutes of activity you’ve performed (workouts)
- Your standing every one-hour.
That is that.