We will be teaching you How To Unlock Glo Huawei Mifi e5573s-606 version. This is for those that bought the branded/Locked one. The standard Huawei Mifi is actually universal but those internet service providers buy them in bulk and lock them to their network before selling them.
If you are reading this article on how to Unlock Glo Huawei Mifi e5573s-606 then chances are, you are using a Mifi Locked to either MTN, GLO or Spectranet as those are only three networks I’ve seen using the Huawei MiFi e5573s-606 version. Some versions of the Huawei Mifis out there can be unlocked while some others can’t be. But we will be focusing on the Huawei MiFi e5573s-606 which has the necessary 4G LTE bands needed to run all networks 4G LTE service in Nigeria.
The Huawei E5573s-606 version has the following bands; Band 1 (2100MHz), Band 3 (1800MHz), Band 7 (2600MHz), Band 28 (700MHz) and Band 40 (2300MHz). You can crosscheck this with the list of all the network 4G LTE bands and frequencies in Nigeria and see that it actually works with all the networks. We’ve also made a list of Cheap 4G Data Plans In Nigeria in case you were looking for a cheap 4G plan for your about to be unlocked MiFi device.
Now let’s get right Down to unlock it so you can use and every and all seems you like on the Mifi.
DONT MISS: How To Unlock Glo 4G Huawei E5377BS-508 MiFi
How To Unlock Glo Huawei Mifi e5573s-606
First off, you have check if the Mifi you want to unlock is actually the Huawei MiFi E5573s-606 and not the Huawei MiFi E5573s-320 or some other version. Trying this method on another version except the 606 version might damage your Mifi.
● A PC
● A Fully Charged Huawei E5573s-606 Mifi
● Internet Connection.
[sociallocker]Tools To Download: Download Glo 4G Mi-Fi – Huawei Unlock Tools[/sociallocker]
● Huawei Mobile Partner.
● The Huawei HiLink Drivers V5.
● Huawei E5573s-606 Firmware.
● Huawei E5573s-320 Firmware.
● The Huawei Code Calculator.
● Universal Master Code Generator.
● Unzip The Huawei HiLink Drivers and Install on your PC.
● Upon Installation, Turn Off your PC and Turn it On again.
● Now, Unzip the Universal Master Code Generator, Install and Input your IMEI number. (You can get the IMEI from the back of your MiFi. Open the back of the Mifi and removed the battery. There should an IMEI number there)
● After Putting in your IMEI number, then Click on Generate.
● Write down the Flash Code Somewhere like notepad or msword.
● Now insert an Unsupported Sim card into the MiFi and Plug it into your PC using the USB cable.
● Unzip the Huawei E5573s-606 firmware you downloaded. Locate the .exe file and Run it.
● It will request a password, Input The Flash Code gotten from the Universal Master Code Generator and Click Ok then wait for the installation to complete. (Please do not shake the USB cable while Installing, or let the Mifi or PC turn off for whatever reason until the installation is complete)
● Upon completion, Unzip and Run the Huawei Code Calculator.
● Click On Read and it will generate your Unlock Code. Write it down as we will be needing it again later.
● Now Unzip the Huawei E5573s-320 Firmware and run the .exe Update File. This will update your MiFi device and Install the necessary drivers.
● Now Goto Your Huawei Mobile Interface and access the Settings Menu.
● In the settings menu Select Network Settings. You should see a pop up requesting an unlock code.
● Input the Unlock Code and That’s it.
That’s how to unlock Glo Huawei E5573s-606 MiFi to be able to use all other networks in Nigeria. All you have to do now is just input your any network’s sim card and start surfing the net.
The Glo Huawei E5573s-606 Mifi is one of the best out there as it supports all the network in Nigeria when unlocked. If you are having problems with unlocking yours, please leave a comment stating the problem you’ve encountered. We will do our very best to reply with a solution as soon as possible.