Sometimes root privilege damages Android phone which cause too much crash and stuck type condition in Android while processing anything in it like running apps. And to solve this type of problem, the user should Unroot the Android phone to get back the Stability. But the problem is, there is no such extreme support from Root providers to Unroot Android phone. Still, there is some software that knows the downside of Rooting Android phone. And that’s why they have instilled such a feature that allow Android users to Unroot Android phone. But still, its very dangerous and you need to carefully follow my steps from this article to get the process to happen right.
- 1. What is Unrooting an Android means?
- 2. Benefits of Unrooting Android Phone
- 3. How to Unroot Android Phone
- 4. Unroot Android if you have Rooted your Android with KingRoot
- 5. How to Unroot Android Phone if you have rooted Android with SuperSu
- 6. How to Unroot Android with Magisk Manager App
- 7. How to Unroot Android Using Universal unroot Android App
So, basically, in this article, I will show you how you can Unroot Android phone that is rooted and get back to normal state. Let’s start this article and let me very clearly explain everything.
What is Unrooting an Android means?
Unrooting is a process in which an Android phone reverse back to the normal state from advanced. Meaning, the process of making Android phone non-rooted from rooted is called unrooting. Many times users of Android just want to unroot their Android because they found it irrelevant for their work. Or it may be causing a problem in their Android. So, in this type of case, if a user uninstalls root authority from their Android device, that process of uninstalling is what called Unrooting.
Got it? Assuming you what unrooting a phone means. Now, let me explain the benefits of unrooting an Android or what things you can achieve after Unrooting your Android phone.
Benefits of Unrooting Android Phone
When you unroot your Android phone, you will experience some amazing performance improved in overall your Android. Like system performance, battery performance, and browsing performance. It happens because when we unroot an Android phone, a heavy authority holder gets uninstalled, that is Root. Once it completely gets removed, tons of processes and RAM releases and add up on default Android resource. So, that’s what improvement happens in Android phone once you Unroot Android.
Also, there is some restriction that appears due to root privilege, like some popular online transaction apps not work; Android can’t receive the official updates and more. But once you Unroot Android phone, all the restrictions will get removed and you can do anything on your Android that an Android phone is capable of. And most importantly, you can get back your warranty after completely unrooting your Android.
So, now you know the benefits of unrooting Android phone. Let me show you how you can unroot the Android phone.
How to Unroot Android Phone
There are many ways available right now to Unroot Android phone. And so, I will try to show you as many as ways to Unroot Android phone. There are many rooting apps and software available on the Internet, and all of them have different official ways to uninstall Root. So, let me show you step by step of every Rooting apps to unroot Android.
Unroot Android if you have Rooted your Android with KingRoot
Here are the steps to Unroot Android if it’s rooted using KingRoot:
- First, make sure the KingRoot app is updated. You can check update from its settings option.
- Start the KingRoot App on your Android. It usually gets installed when the Rooting process gets successful using the Software.
- Click on the gear icon from the right top corner. Once you open the KingRoot app on your Android, you will be able to see a setting or gear icon in the app.
- Go to general settings and tap on uninstall KingRoot App. Chances it will show you a notification that confirming the uninstallation.
- Press the OK button to confirm the uninstallation. Once you press the OK button, your Android device will automatically be restarted and get unrooted after complete bootup.
Follow the above simple process to Unroot your Android device if you have rooted your Android phone with KingRoot app. Don’t worry about the automatic restart of Android. It’s a part of Root uninstallation. Now, let me show you how to unroot Android phone if you have rooted with SuperSu.
How to Unroot Android Phone if you have rooted Android with SuperSu
Here is the step by step process to uninstall SuperSu from Android phone:
- First, open the SuperSu on your Android phone which gets installed after rooting. Or if you just uninstalled it for whatever reason, just install it from Google Play Store.
- Click on the settings from the right top corner. Once you start the SuperSu, you will find a settings option on the right side in the SuperSu app.
- Select Full Unroot option. In the settings of SuperSu, you will find an option called Full Unroot, just tap on it.
- Press continue to confirm it. Once you tap on Full Unroot, you will get a confirmation action button with the name “continue”.
- Wait for a minute to complete the Unrooting process. The SuperSu app will notify you once the unrooting process completes.
- When unrooting complete, restart the Android device to finish the Unrooting with SuperSu.
- Done. Now, your Android device is unrooted successfully.
So, that’s how you can unroot your Android phone if you have rooted with SuperSu. Let me show you another way to quickly unroot Android.
How to Unroot Android with Magisk Manager App
Many of you may be don’t know that Magisk Manager is rooting tool that allows rooting Android without a PC support. And its because Magisk Manager is not that popular. But if you rooted your Android with this app then follow the below steps to unroot your Android:
- Launch the Magisk Manager App on your Android.
- Once launched, Scroll down to the bottom and you will find options; Install and Uninstall.
- Just tap on Uninstall button.
- Once you tap on Uninstall, a new pop-up will show up.
- From that, click on the complete Uninstall button and wait for some seconds to let it uninstall.
Follow the above normal steps to uninstall Root privilege from your Android if you rooted with Magisk Manager.
How to Unroot Android Using Universal unroot Android App
Another unrooting Android app that most of you don’t know about. Its universal unroot app. Using this you can unroot your Android and it doesn’t matter which software you have used back then for rooting your Android like KingRoot, KingoRoot, Framaroot, SuperSu. Its universal unrooting app means you can uninstall any rooting app from Android. Here are the steps to Unroot Android with Universal unroot app:
- First, download and install the Universal unroot app on your Android.
- Open it up after installing.
- Simply press on the Unroot button. Once you press on the unroot button your phone will automatically reboot and you will see that your Android is unrooted when complete bootup.
Its super simple process and you can apply this method to unroot any Android phone except Samsung Android phones. In Samsung Android phones, there is a restriction due to KNOX. You can check the availability of KNOX on your Samsung phone from about phone in settings.
Unrooting becomes very important sometimes usually when a phone can’t handle the processes going on. Once Android gets rooted, there’s a root authority that gets added which can grant advanced applications for doing the advanced task on Android phone. Fortunately, there is support from Rooting apps that they also provide a way to Unroot Android. But not all the rooting apps provides the unroot option and in those situations, Universal unroot app comes into play.
If you literally lost the hope of unrooting your Android because you have rooted your Android with a very bad application. Then you should try unrooting your Android with Universal unroot app which is available on Google Play Store.
Otherwise, use the official method of the rooting apps to unroot Android phone. Like if you have rooted your Android with SuperSu then follow its unrooting process from above, If you rooted with KingRoot then follow the unrooting process from above, If you have Magisk Manager on your Android phone then follow its official process to unroot. And if all the methods listed above doesn’t work for you then simply download the Firmware of your Android phone model and then flash it using your Laptop or PC. That’s the only method will be left if any method from above doesn’t work for you.
Hopefully, you got some cool ways to Unroot Android phone. If so, I appreciate if you share this article with your friends and family and I’ll see you in the next similar one.