Have you be wondering on how to opt out of the frustrating MTN Caller tunes ringing to your callers even when you have not subscribed for it? Or maybe you wanna cancel your caller tune subscription. Here is the easy solution:How to unsubscribe/stop/cancel MTN Caller tune
Simply text Cancel to 4100.
This procedure will also remove the (sometimes annoying) free jingles to your callers.
Okay… With all I have said, feel free to check our other articles on mobile phone specifications section. Also tell your friends about this cool website TechLector.com. You can also use the share buttons below to help share this awesome message across to friends.
In Other News:
- Latest MTN 500mb Cheat For September 2016
- How Borrow Money From ETISALAT, AIRTEL, GLO, & MTN
- MTN Global Grabs Exclusive Rights to Adele’s Latest Song
- Kaymu Partners MTN To Allow Users Shop For Free
- Avengers: Infinity War has another trailer released, and Black Panther beats Titanic in the USA
- How To Subscribe MTN Night Browsing N25 For 500MB