SoundCloud is a popular audio distribution platform and song sharing site based in Berlin, Germany that aids users to upload, promote and share audio. Launched 13 years ago by Alexander Ljung and Eric Wahlforss, the platform has developed to be one of the most useful music streaming services across the globe with more than 175 million monthly users worldwide.
Soundcloud provides free and paid membership and it is available for desktop and mobile devices. The platform has massively influenced the music industry via the success of several artists who came through after using the music-sharing service, so it is definitely here to stay.
Soundcloud helps all kinds of singers or musicians, therefore, if you are a current or upcoming rapper, producer, singer e.t.c, you must’ve come across this important and reasonable platform at one point or the other.
However, what you may not know is that you are allowed to upload your rhymes, beats, and audio stories to SoundCloud straight from your iPhone. This can be done easily in the app and you are good to go. See How To Upload Audio Content To SoundCloud Directly From Your iPhone:
How Can I Upload Content To Soundcloud Using My Phone?
- Launch Safari, or your favorite browser, on your iOS device.
- Click “AA” in the left-hand corner of the search bar, and click “Request Desktop Website.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Convert SoundCloud To MP3 On Your Android, iOS, And PC?
- Head to the SoundCloud site and click “Upload your first track.” Get yourself signed in to your account when prompted.
- Click “or choose files to upload.”
- Click “Browse.”
- Locate and choose your file, and then write what you have in mind about the recording.
You Might Also Want To Read: Best Way to Download Songs on SoundCloud on Android
- Tap “Save” to upload the file.
You are done.
Show us some love by Sharing! TechLector wants to hear from you, use the comment box below…