Little by little, shopping at app stores or multimedia content has become common, and the initial fear has been lost. If you are one of those who do this with your Android device, you may be interested to know that it is possible to use a PayPal account to buy from the Play Store. We tell you how to get it.
Usually, a credit card is used to pay at the Google store, but this may not be to the liking of many since there is a certain risk – and the revocation of a purchase order is somewhat complex. Therefore, having a second option to pay is not exactly a bad idea. Therefore, we indicate what you have to do to use a PayPal account to buy in the Play Store.
Steps to use a PayPal account to buy from the Play Store
For some time it is possible to use a PayPal account to be the one used when buying in the Play Store, but not many people know about this possibility. We are now going to indicate what needs to be done to take advantage of this possibility andtake advantage of the protection and security of this payment method.
- Access this web address that is the own one in which you can manage payment methods in Play Store
- Find the section called Payment Methods to start the setup process to use a PayPal account to buy from the Play Store
- Now click on the link called Add a payment method
- In the new screen that appears, you must use Add PayPal
- Now you are automatically redirected to the web of the secure payment system and you must enter the credentials of the account. Follow the steps indicated and, when you complete them (they are few and simple), you will have finished
- You will return to the initial page and you will be able to use a PayPal account to buy in the Play Store
In this simple way, you can achieve the objective of this article and, in addition, in the address that we have provided it is possible to cancel an option that you have until you make a change. As I have seen, it is very easy to use a PayPal account to buy in the Play Store.