You are permitted to decide not to head to the grocery store this week even if you do not intend to scrap grocery shopping.
This is no abracadabra, it is handiwork of AmazonFresh. The amazing website has come up with ecommerce and fresh produce, and it might just be the most beautiful yet on Amazon. This is how you can sign up for the grocery delivery service.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Use Alexa And Still Guarantee Your Privacy?
1. How Can I Confirm If AmazonFresh Is Available At My Location?
To know if your zip code is qualified or not, head to Amazon.com/AmazonFresh. If it is available in your location, congratulations. Proceed. If it is not, i am sorry, this is the end of the road for you, (In Bob Manuel’s voice.)
2. How Can I Sign Up For My Free 30-Day Trial?
To aid their luring of new subscribers to test the service, Amazon has provided a 30-day free trial for fresh members. Just choose “Start your 30-day free trial,” and adhere to the on-screen instructions. If you love the experience and wish to continue beyond your 30-day trial period, AmazonFresh will charge you $14.99 monthly.
3. How Can I Begin To Shop Locally?
As soon as you have signed up, you will be able to order fresh produce and groceries that will be delivered on that exact day or the next day. You can browse selections from local shops and supermarkets, purchasing everything from fish, to toilet rolls e.t.c. The Amazon online grocery store is divided into simple categories like Dairy, Deli, Bakery, Fresh Fruit, Beverages and Meal Kits.
4. How Can I Decide When Exactly I Want Want Delivery?
There are ways to make that happen.
- Attended delivery is available in all AmazonFresh supported countries. Just choose a one-hour time slot when you will be available to collect your groceries. You will collect your items in paper bags instead of the normal temperature-controlled tote.
- You can also decide to leave your order with a doorman or security guard. Just drop instructions for delivery on the preview order page. That can be done under “delivery instructions.”
- Doorstep Delivery can also happen in every city that AmazonFresh is available in. Instead of a one-hour time slot, you will be choosing a two to three-hour time slot that suits your work lifestyle. As soon as you get home, you will see your groceries on your doorstep in a temperature-controlled tote. Do not forget that Doorstep Delivery requires a doorstep. If your home has a secure entry or restricted access, this might not be the most appropriate option.
- If you have to alter delivery times or dates, ensure it is done before the order begins to get processed. You can make this happen via “Order Details. “
5. How Can I Make Payment For Delivery?
It depends on your location, there will most likely be various free shipping threshold. Lets assume that you have gone past this threshold, then Attended and Doorstep Delivery will cost you nothing. If you do not pass the local free shipping threshold before tax, a $9.99 delivery will be required.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Know If You Got Blocked On Facebook?