You got stuck in front of your PC, the main peripherals broke, and now you need to know how to use your Android phone as a mouse or keyboard on your PC. Today mobile phones have a power similar to that of computers, we can use them for many important activities and are essentially support in many circumstances. In emergency situations, it may be useful to know how to use an Android phone as a mouse or keyboard on a PC.
Many times we may need an extra keyboard or mouse, the most common situation is when our peripherals fail. Fortunately, we have a way to use our Android as a mouse or keyboard.
Using an Android mobile phone as a peripheral will allow us to control our computer remotely, allowing us to manage everything from our mobile phone. With this tutorial, you can easily learn how to use your Android phone as a mouse or keyboard.
How to use an Android phone as a mouse or keyboard on a PC
Our mobile phones are exceptional tools for multiple activities, they are practically a small PC in our hands. In fact, you can also use both devices together, for example, you can use an Android to control a PC and that’s what we will teach you today.
1. Remote mouse
We are able to perform the aforementioned task through a useful application, we refer to Remote Mouse. With this app you will be able to control your PC from your Android device, this application stands out for several factors and that is why we recommend it.
Remote Mouse is very easy to use, it also has many positive ratings, for this it is a safe and reliable app. The first thing to do is to download the application for both your Android device and your PC.
In the case of the PC application, go to the following RM address and click Get Now.
2. Learn to control your PC from Android with the Remote Mouse
Managing a computer with a cell phoneis very simple. Follow the instructions below to use Remote Mouse:
- Once the application is downloaded, install it on your PC, you should also have it on your Android device.
- Your computer and mobile phone must be connected to the same Internet network (same router).
- After checking the above information, launch the app on both devices.
- When you open the application on your PC, the computer’s IP will be displayed on the app screen. In the case of the mobile phone, you should be able to see that IP and the name of your computer.
- To connect to the PC from Android, just press on the IP of the computer.
- Once connected, the instructions will appear. To control the mouse from Android, navigate by sliding your finger on the mobile screen, in the case of the click you will have to press with one finger, for the second click, press with two fingers simultaneously.
You can then use your mobile phone as a mouse. The program also has many useful options, explore all the possibilities it has to offer.
Use Android phone as a mouse or keyboard, the benefits
The use of this application is very convenient for several reasons, some of the highlights of Remote Mouse are:
1. Remote control
Using this application will allow you to control your computer from several meters away, something perfect, for example, to relax on the sofa and on the bed while using the PC. This way you can watch movies, series and manage everything from your mobile phone.
2. Multiple functions
Remote Mouse is not only an application to use Android as a mouse, but it also allows other functions. With the application you can open specific programs, control the volume and other factors, you also have access to writing from your mobile phone.