Apple Pay was launched to change our way of shopping.
Apple, a gigantic company leading the way in plans for humans to move from transacting with notes, coins and credit cards e.t.c to engaging in transactions using only their Apple device has made this possible too. With this amazing tech becoming more popular on a daily basis, it is key for you to know how it works so you can take full advantage. It is also important to be aware of how long it will take Apple Pay to send funds to your bank.
How Soon Will Apple Pay Transfer Get To Your Bank?
1. Any money sent to your Apple device via Apple Pay Cash is instantly added to your Wallet balance.
2. And these funds in your Apple Pay Cash account can be used to buy stuff in shops or online.
3. Also, money transferred through the Messages app via Apple Pay Cash will be removed immediately from your balance after being subtracted from the bank balance concerned.
4. Bank transfers from Apple Pay Cash usually take between 24 and 72 hours.
6. Retailers in Britain have started accepting Apple payments of £30 and above, making it even more convenient.
8. £2,200 ($3,000) per transfer and £15,000 ($20,000) within 7 days are the limits you should familiarize yourself with.
How Cash Can Be Transferred From Apple Pay Cash Account To Your Personal Bank Account:
1. Start by opening the wallet app on your Apple phone or PC, locate the "Apple Pay Cash Card." option and click on it.
3. If you are yet to add your bank account, select "Add Bank Account." and enter the appropriate details.
4. Type in the amount you wish to transfer to your bank account and select "Transfer."
5. To verify the transaction, a Face Identification, Touch Identification or password would be required of you.