The alarm clock is never a pleasant thing. To make it even more traumatic, then, there are the classic and annoying ringtones that do nothing but smash the eardrum with deafening rings, repeated ad infinitum.
To make your awakening more pleasant, it would therefore be useful to change the alarm ringtone with a nice piece of music, perhaps using your favorite song. Why not use the songs you have in your Spotify playlist as a ringtone for your alarm?
Wake up with Spotify music!
Since version 5.3 of Android, Google has decided to update its “Clock” application, adding the possibility to change the alarm ringtone with any track on Spotify.
Technically, the application in question should already be found on your phone, as it is one of the Google applications pre-installed by default in the operating system. In any case, if you don’t find the application on your phone, you can download and install the Google Clock app directly from the Google Play Store by clicking here.
To set up a Spotify song as an alarm clock, simply follow these simple steps:
- Open the Clock app and go to the Alarm section;
- Press the “+” or “add” button to set a new alarm;
- Touch on the item “Default ringtone” to change the ringtone type;
- Click on the Spotify icon on the right of the list of the various ring tones;
- The app will ask you to combine the two services. Accept to continue;
- You will be given the opportunity to select a recently played song, or a playlist, or a suggested one based on your musical tastes. You can also search for a specific song by clicking on the magnifying glass and starting a search for the song directly in the Spotify app.
After selecting the song you prefer, you’re done! Easy, don’t you think? Say goodbye to the annoying ring, your awakenings will certainly be less traumatic from now on.