How to Use the Hidden Web Browser on Nintendo Switch
Although the new Nintendo Switch comes with almost all you need for an exciting video gaming experience, the device does not have a web browser. I being someone who loves to browse the web to make sure that I am updated on the hottest video game making headlines, I think Nintendo should work on fixing this issue. Anyway, it still doesn’t mean you can’t still browse the internet on your device! It turns out; there is a hidden web browser on the Nintendo Switch.
Image Credit: MarlonGamingNation
First off, this is not a perfect solution and the process involved in using it is pretty long. however, if you are seriously in need of an option to browse the internet on your Nintendo Switch, this should be of help.
- First off, go to the dashboard of your Nintendo switch.
- Next, scroll over to System Settings and then select Internet.
- Now, you need to choose Internet Settings and then select a Wi-Fi connection.
- Tap on “Change Settings” on the settings page of your Network.
- Now, scroll down the screen and then select DNS Settings.
- You need to edit the DNS settings. Switch it from Automatic to Manual.
- Now, select your Primary DNS and then change it to 045.055.142.122. Ensure it is saved. This will make your Nintendo Switch try to connect to the network.
- A prompt will come up saying Registration is required to use this network.
- Select Next. The SwitchBru DNS page will come up. After a few seconds, you will be redirected to Google.
That is it! You are now on the internet!
Once you are done using the browser, you need to change your network DNS setting back to Automatic.
That is all!
So what do you think of the Nintendo Switch? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.