As soon as voice control is activated, you will be able to snap pictures or record clips with voice commands on Galaxy Note 4.
You will find the voice control icon in form of a microphone in camera interface as long as the feature is activated.
To use voice commands to snap pictures on Galaxy Note 4, one of these four commands can help you achieve that:
For recording clips, use the “Record Video.” command.
Be aware that, voice control works only when the Camera app is started. Surely, you can use Google Now voice command or S Voice control to snap pictures and record clips on Galaxy Note 4.
You Might Also Want To Read: Infinix Smart 3 plus Specs Review: Featuring Triple Rear Cameras
How Can I Use Voice Commands To Take Photos And Record Videos On Galaxy Note 4?
You are allowed to control your Galaxy Note 4 camera with your voice. This is called Voice Control for the Samsung camera application.
Anytime you need to snap a photo or record a clip, as usual, you have to touch the camera or recording button on the screen.
This can be uncomfortable at times when you make use of a timer, take a selfie or when your hands are taking care of something else.
Definitely, the volume button can be used to snap pictures.
For selfies, the heart rate monitor can be used to snap pics if a single or double faces are detected.
But if your hands cannot reach where your smartphone is, due to one reason or the other, you can now make use of voice commands to snap pictures and record videos on your Galaxy Note 4.
You Might Also Want To Read: Samsung Galaxy Jean Specifications And Price
How Can I Activate Voice Control For Galaxy Note 4 Camera?
To make use of the Galaxy Note 4 camera voice control, it has to be activated before anything else.
- Launch the Camera app on your Galaxy Note 4.
- Click Settings. Click more. This will grant you access to all settings for Galaxy Note 4 camera.
- Since voice control is activated now, clicking it once can de-activate it instantly.
- Now click Voice Control once more to activate it. A pop-out window will show how you can use voice control for Galaxy Note 4.
- Click OK for confirmation. If you tap nothing on the screen, after few seconds, voice control also gets activated automatically.