You are here because you want to know how to use Whatsapp Web on your phone, it can be done, provided you read the tutorial below. In addition to the popular application, the version of the popular messaging service can be used on both computers and mobile devices. We will explain how to use the web version of the messaging app on Android and iPhone phones.
WhatsApp Web is a great way to extend the functionality of the messaging platform to the desktop. The web client is easy to set up and use, it has the same visual interface as the mobile version of the app and the messages sync instantly between your phone and the web. Here’s how you can use Whatsapp web on your phone.
What is WhatsApp Web?
WhatsApp Web is just like the title of the app says: a web portal that allows you to reproduce the WhatsApp experience of your phone on a desktop browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, or anything else you like.
In order to keep WhatsApp safe and private, WhatsApp Web is not a separate instance of WhatsApp that lives independently of your phone.
Instead, it relies on connecting the phone to WhatsApp to generate an initial instance and then, taking a photo of a unique QR code for authentication, brings that exact experience to the web.
Once WhatsApp is disconnected on your phone, the connection on the web is interrupted.
How to use Whatsapp Web on the phone
- Open the browser on your mobile phone and search for WhatsApp Web.
- Open WhatsApp Web on your phone.
- Click on the three dots at the top right and click on the desktop site.
- You will need to go to the WhatsApp QR Web code and scan it.
- Open WhatsApp on your second mobile phone.
- Click on the three dots at the top right and select WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR code from the browser on your first mobile phone into the WhatsApp application on your second mobile phone.
- You will be able to use WhatsApp Web on the browser of your first mobile phone.
That’s all there is to it to use Whatsapp Web on your phone. Your account is now connected to the web client and you will be able to use WhatsApp directly from your phone.
How to use Whatsapp Web on the phone, conclusion
WhatsApp Web allows you to share documents, photos, and videos, contacts, and even use your phone’s camera to take photos and share them.
You can also view your friends’ stories, start new chats, change your profile photo, and use the search function within the chats.
Most of the features that you use daily on WhatsApp on your phone are available here and this makes WhatsApp Web a particularly exceptional utility.
If you are not keen on running WhatsApp in a browser, you can download the Windows client and run it natively on your computer.