Yelp is an online, local business directory that lets users share their experiences at businesses that they have patronized. It could be a canteen or store, this platform provides info on several businesses that are close to where you stay, plus reviews and pictures from real customers.
Even if Yelp is a useful source for information when choosing a business, you might need to write a Yelp review someday, to help others make a wise decision on the business in the future. If you are registered on the site, writing and posting a review is not complicated.
The review would be seen on that business’ Yelp page, and your star rating would have an effect on the average rating. This can be done on a PC via the official Yelp site or in their mobile application on your Android and iPhone device. See How To Write A Yelp Review For Any Business?:
How Can I Write A Yelp Review On My Computer?
- Access a web browser, head to Yelp.com and get yourself logged into your account.
- In the top-left corner of the display, tap “Write a Review.” You will be redirected to a fresh page.
- Choose the business you wish to write a review for by searching for it in the search bar. As soon as you locate the business you wish to critique, tap “Write a Review.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Know If An Instagram Profile Is An Instagram Business Account?
- Give your experience at the business a rating by choosing the number of stars you wish to give plus an explanation to back your rating. This one has no minimum character or word count required for your review to be published, therefore, you are allowed to share whatever you want, short or long. You are also allowed to attach pictures by tapping “Upload.”
- After writing your review, tap “Post Review” and your review for that business will be posted on the business page on Yelp.
How Can I Write A Yelp Review On My Smartphone?
- Open the Yelp application on your iPhone or Android device.
- Click “Me” way down on the screen to see your profile.
- Click “Write a Review” and enter the name of the business you wish to write a review about in the search bar to find it.
- As soon as the rating page opens, choose the number of stars you wish to give the business, and enter your review. Just like the desktop version, users will not be dealing with any word count here, and pictures you have snapped can be added.
- After you are done writing your review, click “Post Review” in the lower right-hand corner of the display and your review for that business will be posted on Yelp.
You Might Also Want To Read: How Can I Get The Most Out Of Online Reviews?
That is that.