Naturally, YouTube displays your subscribers count on your channel page, under every clip you have and anytime someone searches for your channel.
If that is not what you want, and you fancy hiding subscribers count from your channel page and all your clips, i put it you ladies and gentlemen, that it is possible. Although, do not forget that it is impossible to hide subscribers count in the search results.
Shall we begin?
Hide Subscribers Count On YouTube
- Head to this URL. You will be re-directed to the "Advanced Settings" page.
- Locate the "Subscriber counts" section.
- Select "Do not display the number of people subscribed to my channel."
- Tap "Save". It can be seen at the bottom.
And you are done. Your subscriber count can never be visible to your visitors on channel page and clips.
Be aware that the alterations you just made might take a few hours to be activated so do not get yourself worked up when it is not effective immediately.
Also, bear in mind that YouTube will keep showing subscribers count in search results.
If you plan to display subscribers count, lets go through these steps together:
Display Subscribers Count On YouTube
- Head to the "Subscriber counts" section.
- Select "Display the number of people subscribed to my channel."
- Tap "Save".
I hope this has helped you someway. If it hasn’t, it can help a friend. Let them know as we did for you.