Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus owners are blessed with a phone that has lots of uncomplicated, exciting and useful features.
Among these features, we have the device’s high-end camera specifications, with amazing top-quality photography and videography tech.
If you adore snapping pictures, then the temptation to make use of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus’ camera at all times must be worse than the one the forbidden fruit used to lure Adam and Eve.
If that is the situation, even if I can’t say for certain when it will happen, take it from me when I say storage space becoming restrictive will definitely happen sometime soon.
Apart from expanding the memory it comes with, Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus owners can decide to just transfer some of the files on their devices to their computers, so some space can be freed and ensure they do not lose the vital images and videos that can get deleted uncontrollably.
More storage is just one advantage of transferring files from your phone to your PC. One other one is having access to your files always, as long as there are copies of your files on whatever device you are using.
So, how to move your files from a Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus to your computer:
Moving Files From Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus To Computer
Be aware that the same way you can move your files from Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus to your PC, doing it vice-versa is a possibility too. Vice-versa which means that you are allowed to also move files from your computer to your mobile phone. Also, Mac owners must remember that they will have to rely on using 3rd party software to receive anything from the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus to their personal computer.
- Use a USB cable to connect your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus to your computer.
- If the connection between your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and the computer won’t happen even with Photo Transfer enabled, drag your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus’s Status bar to the bottom and then select the USB icon to turn on Photo Transfer in a manual manner.
- Open Windows Explorer or File Explorer.
- Inside the Explorer application, search for your phone. It will be listed in the exact place as any other external drive.
- Use your computer to copy files into the designated My Pictures folder or any other folder you want.
With these easy steps, transferring your files from your mobile device to your PC can now be done wherever and whenever. By so doing, you can free up space on your phone and have your pictures and videos in your reach on any device, to simply edit them or to ensure they do not experience getting deleted mistakenly.