Candy Crush is popular, we all know that. There are several levels you have to crush, lots of reward to be earned and various gold bars to collect. But what is the right step to take when you purchase a brand new phone?
Fortunately, having any progress you have made saved on the brand new device is very easy. Below is how you can transfer your Candy Crush progress to a new phone.
Through Facebook And Kingdom
This is the official way to transport your progress from an old device to a new one. To make it function, you need to be registered on king.com or ensure you have an active Candy Crush account on Facebook.
This method functions for both iOS and Android phones and will not require 3rd-party apps or compel you to use your personal computer or Mac. Lets touch on how you can transfer your Candy Crush progress to a brand new device.
- Open Candy Crush on your old device.
- Ensure your game progress is backed up and have it connected to Kingdom or Facebook. By so doing, your progress gets synchronized with the game servers.
- Have Candy Crush installed on the brand new device. iOS users can download from the App Store. Android owners, Google Play as usual.
- Launch the game on the new phone.
- Have it connected to your king.com or Facebook account.
Alongside your level advancement, every gold bar you have collected will be moved to your brand new mobile device. They are constantly synced with the game servers and are available across your phones. If your gold bars are nowhere to be found on your smartphone, reach out to the programmer Here.
However, transporting your extra moves, extra lives, and boosters to your new phone will not be possible. Rather, they will be saved locally on your device. If you intend to still have your old device around, you can simply play Candy Crush on it and make use of every booster and extra moves you have saved.
Through 3rd-Party Applications
Moving your game progress via your Facebook and king.com accounts is the quickest and simplest method. But, if you cannot connect to your accounts, it is still possible to keep your progress. To get this done, you will have to utilize transfer management applications and your PC.
For how you can transfer your Candy Crush advancements with 3rd party apps, do this:
This is designed for iOS users who are switching phones and plan to have their Candy Crush progress untouched. Before we begin, have CopyTrans downloaded and installed on your PC. As at now, CopyTrans can only be used for Windows 7, 8, and 10 OS. This is how it works
- Open CopyTrans on your PC.
- Use a USB cable to connect your iOS device to your PC.
- All your applications and games will be visible in the app’s main window. You will see them on the left side.
- Tap “Backup App” in the list.
- After that, select the location you want your Candy Crush backup saved.
- Tap OK and you just saved Candy Crush on your system in an .IPA file.
- Get out of the app and have the old phone disconnected.
- Launch the application and connect your new device.
- Find the .IPA file you saved and have it dragged into the main window of the application. The full game, alongside your process gets installed on your new device.
This application was developed by ClockwordMod and it is designed for Android owners that plan to move app and files from one phone to another. It can also be used to transfer Candy Crush between your device. Have the app installed on the two mobile devices. And, you will have to install the Helium Desktop application on your PC.
With all requirements sorted out, this is how you can move your Candy Crush to your brand new device.
- Open the Helium app on your old device.
- Have your phone connected to your PC with a USB cable.
- Open the Helium Desktop app. The applications will connect and a pop-up will be visible on your system, letting you know that the application has been activated on your Android device.
- Have the phone disconnected from the PC.
- Open the Helium app on your mobile device and choose the “PC Download” option. You will get redirected to the Helium server screen.
- Have the web browser opened on your personal computer and head to the same address.
- On your smartphone, untick the “Backup App Data” option and choose Candy Crush.
- Click the “Start Backup” button. A .zip file with Candy Crush will be saved on your PC.
- Go over step 2 – 6 with the new device.
- After that, choose “Restore” on your new device and find your way to the .zip file. you saved. This will aid the transfer of Candy Crush to your new device.
Continue Enjoying The Game
Make use of the steps listed in this article and you can resume your crushing of candies again. Select the appropriate method for you and thank us later.