The news will be mainly in the business sphere. Entrepreneurs or merchants will appreciate the thickness of 13.9 millimetres or the weight of only 1.13 kilograms. According to HP, it is the lightest and tallest convertible notebook designed for business.
The fact that the HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2 is convertible also confirms the five different modes in which the user can use the laptop. It will look at the 12.5-inch 700-nit colour display, with a choice between a standard Full HD display or a 4K Ultra HD with a touch layer.
The powerful page can take care of the Intel Core i7 processor, unfortunately only the seventh generation of Skylake. The latest eighth series of processors can be a year away.
The HP EliteBook X360 1020 G2 hides a sophomore of speakers from the well-known Bang & Olufsen, but their quality has not been great in previous models. There are also features such as HP Sure-Click, HP Multi-Factor Authenticate, or HP Sure View that are security-friendly. A fingerprint reader is also available.
The notebook is preinstalled with Windows 10, which also supports input using the HP Active Pen stylus. For rough handling, the novelty should stand up to the military standards of the MIL-STD 810G.
HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2 will be available in soon from October for a price starting at € 1,299.
In Other News:
- HP EliteOne 1000 AiO G1 – HP All-in-One Premium
- Gameloft Holds Modern Combat Versus Tournament with Honor and ESL Support
- HP anticipates CES 2018 announcing two Chromebooks and a Chromebox
- Leak reveals Intel Core i9 processor for notebooks
- Samsung Wireless Charging Stand can simultaneously charge two devices
- HP Zbook 14U G4 Mobile Work Station – Full Review and Price