Rumors about the launch of the Huawei P20 began to emerge a few months ago, this being the company’s next top-of-the-line smartphone. It will hit the market along with some variants, including the P20 Lite and P20 Plus. Now, Huawei itself published on his Twitter page a teaser that indicates the existence of a “Porsche Design” edition of that device.
According to what has been revealed, on March 27, a new device will be announced as the “Porsche Design.” We remind you that this is the date set for the launch of the new P20 smartphones and because of this, it is believed that this device “Porsche Design” is an edition of the P20. Of course, since there is still no confirmation from Huawei, we must wait for the official announcement of the company.
— Huawei Mobile (@HuaweiMobile) March 23, 2018
Unfortunately there is still not much information on the technical specifications of the Huawei P20 Porsche Design. However it is believed that it will be slightly more powerful than the traditional edition. In this case, it will have 256 GB of internal storage and improvements in visual and custom accessories. See below for the technical specifications of the Huawei P20.
- 5.84-inch Full HD + screen (2280 x 1080 pixels), aspect ratio 19: 9, IPS, 2.5D glass, FullView
- HiSilicon Kirin 659 and MaliT830-MP2 GPU Processor
- 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage expandable up to 256 GB via microSD
- Dual rear camera 16 MP + 2 MP
- Front camera of 8 MP selfies
- Rear fingerprint reader
- Facial recognition
- Dual SIM
- USB Type-C
- 3000 mAh battery with SuperCharge support
- Dimensions: 48.6 x 71.2 x 7.4 mm; Weight: 145 g
- Android 8.0 Oreo on EMUI 8.0
Anyway, all that’s left is to wait for the official pronouncement of the Huawei P20 and its variants. The event will take place early next week on March 27, and Huawei will then confirm the technical specifications and prices of all editions of the P20.