Huawei is always cooking up a new phone, and this time, it’s the Huawei Enjoy 6S that’s in the news. The Huawei Enjoy 6S was spotted on China certification site TENAA sometimes last month, and now the smartphone has been certified by the TENAA.
The certification has revealed some of the specifications and renders of the upcoming smartphone. From the photo render available, the Huawei Enjoy 6S sports a design common to the Huawei Enjoy series, and indeed almost all Huawei smartphones.
The Huawei Enjoy 6S, when released, would be the successor to the Huawei Enjoy 5S which was announced in China towards the end of 2015. The Huawei Enjoy 6S has a model number DIG-ALOO.
Huawei Enjoy 6S Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Huawei Enjoy 6S has a 5-inch HD (1280 * 720) IPS display and is powered by a 1.4GHz Octa-core Processor. It has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB with a microSD card. The body of the device is designed with metal (metal unibody design), giving it a premium feel.
It sports a 13MP camera at the rear complete with a LED flash for visibility in low-light conditions. The 5MP front camera doesn’t come with a LED flash, though.
The smartphone comes with a dual SIM slot and supports 4G LTE bands with included support for VoLTE (Voice over LTE). It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow upon which is laden EMUI, the version of which we don’t know yet.
The Huawei Enjoy 6S is lightweight, weighing just 138 grammes, and its thick by a dimension of only 7.6mm. The phone packs a Li-ion battery with a capacity of 2920mAh which may be the contributing factor to its thinness.
Huawei Enjoy 6S Specifications (Summary)
- GSM: GSM .
- 3G: CDMA, TD-SCDMA, WCDMA, CDMA 2000.
- 4G: TD-LTE, LTE FDD.
- Network Frequency: 900MHz, 1800MHz, 850MHz, 1900MHz, 800MHz, 2GHz, Band 38, Band 39, Band 40, Band 41 (2555-2575 MHZ,2575-2635 MHZ,2635-2655 MHZ), Band 1, Band 3,1.9GHz, I, VIII.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro SIM, dual standby).
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI.
- Dimensions: 43 * 69.9 * 7.6mm.
- Weight: 138g.
- Display: 5.0-inch, 1280 * 720 pixels HD, IPS Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Metal (Aluminium) Unibody.
- Colours: Gold, Silver, Gray & Pink Gold.
- Processor Type: Octa-core 1.4GHz.
- Processor Name: Unknown.
- Graphics Processor: Unknown.
- RAM: 3 GB.
- Internal Storage: 32 GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB.
- Sensors: Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor.
- Rear: 13 MP with LED flash.
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p.
- Front-facing: 5 MP.
- Music Support: AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WAV, AMR, MP3.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio: TBD.
- Picture Formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP.
- Video Support: H.263, H.264, 3GP, MPEG-4, AVI.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v4.0.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n & hotspot.
- GPS: Yes.
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- USB OTG: No.
- Extra Features: Voice dialling, Picture caller identification.
- Charging: Fast Charge – 15 min for 8 hours of phone calls.
- Battery: Li-Ion 2,920 mAh.
- Power Management: Marshmallow’s Battery saving mode.
- Launch Date: Not yet.
- Availability: Coming Soon.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: TBD.
- Offline: TBD.
- Launch Price: Coming soon.
- Nigeria: N
- Kenya: KES
- Ghana: GHS
- India: Rs.
- China: CNY
- USA: $
- Europe: GBP
Huawei Enjoy 6S Availability and Price Details in Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The price details of the Huawei Enjoy 6S have not been released yet; we’ll update this article when we get the info. The Huawei Enjoy 6S comes in Gold, Silver, Gray and Pink Gold colours, and is expected to be announced very soon since it has already been certified.
Where to Buy Huawei Phones/Tablets S & Pay On Delivery
Jumia Nigeria |from N13,995 [eafl id=14753 name=”Jumia NG Huawei” text=”View Price Offers, Click Here”]!
Jumia Kenya |from Ksh3,530 [eafl id=15573 name=”Jumia KE Huawei” text=”View Price Offers, Click Here”]!
Jumia Ghana |from GH?159 [eafl id=15657 name=”Jumia GH Huawei” text=”View Price Offers, Click Here”]!
We ♥ Comments! TechLector wants to hear from you. Show us some love by commenting in the comment box below…