Huawei launched the Honor 5X smartphone in January 2016. Huawei Honor 5X comes with a 5.5-inch touchscreen display and has a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch.
The Honor 5X is powered by 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor and comes with a 2GB capacity of RAM. The phone packs in a 16GB internal storage capacity that can be expanded up to 128GB using the microSD card slot. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Honor 5X packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Huawei Honor 5X runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. It measures 151.30 x 76.30 x 8.20 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 158.00 grams.
The Huawei Honor 5X is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer.
Emmanuel was present at the Launch of the Huawei Honor 5X and he gives his quick first impressions. Watch The Video Below !
Also Check Out:
Hope you enjoyed this video and if you did don’t forget to share this video of the Honor 5X Hands on / First Impressions with your friends/enemies/frenemies.
Wanna talk or ask questions about the Huawei Honor 5X! We ♥ Comments, Let’s talk about it in the comment box below…
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to this YouTube channel, Geekception.
- Huawei Honor V8 Rocking Dual Rear Cameras Coming Soon
- Huawei Honor Holly 4 Plus Review: The Bigger And Long Lasting
- Huawei Honor Holly 4 – The Cheap Smartphone for India is a faithful copy of the Honor 6A
- Huawei Honor 9 Specifications, Review, Pictures & Price
- Huawei Nova Plus: Full Specs & Price in Nigeria, Kenya, US
- Huawei Nova: Specifications & Price in Nigeria, India, Kenya, Ghana