Huawei’s flagship recorded the first unofficial escape. Specifically, there are several pictures that reveal improvements in the field of cameras. And that certainly will not be enough. At present, we have dual cameras on all Huawei models starting from the middle class. The next flagship could add a third party to the back. The combination of three cameras is primarily designed to allow up to 40 megapixel still photos. There should also be up to 5x hybrid zoom.
Leica’s upgraded optics are capable of delivering up to 100% more light and Pro Night Mode is supposed to bring crisp night shots even without the use of a tripod. It will also be thought of as a front camera and self-image acquisition. These are to be produced in up to 24-megapixel resolution. From the enclosed materials, Huawei PCE Series may stop calling. However, it is now assumed that it is only a non-specific design that hides the future Huawei P11. Further information is not known at this time, as is the date of release and the performance.
Other Hot News:
- Nothing from Meizu M6S: leak suggests that model will be released as mBlu S
- Nokia 6 (2018) with 18: 9 screen overflow appears on TENAA
- Xiaomi Mi 7 will have more Plus variants and can be released simultaneously
- Photo leaked suggests that Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 will bring change in the ‘Apple standard’
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) Instructions & Renderings leaked on the web
- Galaxy X coming! Samsung’s first foldable phone can be launched in 2018