Huawei’s flagship recorded the first unofficial escape. Specifically, there are several pictures that reveal improvements in the field of cameras. And that certainly will not be enough. At present, we have dual cameras on all Huawei models starting from the middle class. The next flagship could add a third party to the back. The combination of three cameras is primarily designed to allow up to 40 megapixel still photos. There should also be up to 5x hybrid zoom.
Leica’s upgraded optics are capable of delivering up to 100% more light and Pro Night Mode is supposed to bring crisp night shots even without the use of a tripod. It will also be thought of as a front camera and self-image acquisition. These are to be produced in up to 24-megapixel resolution. From the enclosed materials, Huawei PCE Series may stop calling. However, it is now assumed that it is only a non-specific design that hides the future Huawei P11. Further information is not known at this time, as is the date of release and the performance.
In Other News:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 will include the Modem 5G SDX50 and will be called ‘Snapdragon 855 Fusion Platform’
- Evleaks says Android P Developer Preview Coming Soon
- Snapdragon 670 leak details, can be launched at MWC
- LEAKED: Samsung Dex Pad will launch with the Galaxy S9 Smartphone
- Leakage list of qualified Smartphones for MIUI 10 update
- An alleged Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S obtained a score of 270K in AnTuTu 7.0