Huawei does not want to risk anything in the next year, and its new flagship for 2018 will be introduced in the first quarter of 2018. The Internet has just received several reports saying that Huawei is doing everything to be another top-of-the- first. Specifically, it is the Huawei P11, which will be the successor of the popular Huawei P10.
The Huawei P10 was introduced in March, and the sale was put on for the next month. It is likely that Huawei has decided to continue using this time frame, but there is at least little chance that P11ka could be sold in March.
In Other News:
- Sony: AnTuTu reveals more information on the mysterious smartphone H8266
- Are you anxious? Huawei P20 gets official release date
- These are the versions and code names of the Huawei P20 when released
- After a brief introduction, Galaxy S9 chip will win launch event in January
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro – most powerful Phablet with AI processor (PHOTOS)
- Huawei P10 Lite, a Slimmed down version of the Huawei P10