Huawei is currently preparing to announce the successor to the Huawei P10, its top-of-the-line smartphone that was introduced last year. It will be called P20 and the rumors have already revealed several technical specifications of the device, in addition to its visual. Now, behold, Huawei has begun sending invitations to the P20 launch event.
According to what has been revealed, this event will take place on March 27, almost a month after the MWC 2018. The event will be based in Paris, France, and there the company should present three smartphones for the P20 line: own P20, P20 Lite and P20 Plus. One thing that all these gadgets must have in common is the Android 8 Oreo, according to rumors.
- Screen in standard 18.7: 9 with Full HD + resolution or Quad HD +
- Kirin 970 processor with eight processing cores
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB RAM Memory
- 64GB / 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- Memory card expansion up to 256 GB
- Three rear cameras on all models
- 24MP front camera
- Facial authentication better than Apple’s
- Android 8 Oreo
As we can see, there is still a lot of information missing on these smartphones, such as the battery or front camera, for example. In addition, it is also necessary to wait for the official announcement of the company on the prices that will be charged by the three handsets and the countries in which they will be sold.