The Huawei P8 was released two years ago, and after it, there have been smartphones like the P8 Lite, P9 and P9 Lite, so it is quite a surprise that Huawei has announced another smartphone named the Huawei P8 Lite 2017.
Though the Huawei P8 Lite 2017 is meant to succeed the original P8 Lite, the smartphone is better, in some aspects, than last year’s P9 Lite.
Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Huawei P8 Lite 2017 comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD display and is covered with 2.5D curved glass. It is powered by Huawei’s octa-core Kirin 655 processor and a Mali T830-MP2 GPU.
The P8 Lite (2017) packs a 3000mAh non-removable battery and comes with a hybrid dual Nano SIM slot which supports 4G LTE networks. In terms of memory, it comes in 4GB RAM+32GB ROM and 3GB RAM+16GB ROM variants, both of which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD.
At the rear, a 12MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a LED flash handles mobile photography, while an 8MP camera at the front aids in selfie-taking. A fingerprint sensor is present the rear camera module, and the phone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat unlike its predecessor.
Also Check Out:
Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900.
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100.
- 4G: LTE.
- Network Speed
- HSPA – 42.2/5.76 Mbps.
- LTE Cat4 – 150/50 Mbps.
- SIM Type: Hybrid Nano SIM.
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.0.
Design & Display
- Dimensions: –
- Weight: –
- Display size: 5.2 inches.
- Display Resolution: 1920 * 1080 pixels (Full HD).
- Display Technology: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Metal Unibody Design.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Black, White & Gold.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit Kirin 655.
- Processor Speed: 2.1GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Octa-core.
- Graphics Processor: Mali T830-MP2.
- RAM: 3GB/4GB.
- Internal Storage: 16GB/32GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Fingerprint Sensor.
- Rear: 12MP with Autofocus & f/2.0 aperture.
- LED Flash: Yes.
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p.
- Front-facing: 8MP.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v4.1.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, EDR & LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS & GLONASS.
- USB: micro-USB v2.0.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: Yes.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh.
- Battery Technology: Li-ion.
- Removable? No.
- Charging: Fast Charge – No.
- Power Management: Nougat’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: January 13, 2017.
- Availability: January 2017.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: –
- Offline: –
- Launch Price (3GB+16GB)
- India: Rs. 17,345.
- USA: $254.
- Europe: €239.
Availability and Price of Huawei P8 Lite 2017 in China, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The Huawei P8 Lite 2017 comes in Black, White and Gold colours, and would be available for purchase from the end of this month in the EU at 239 Euros for the 3GB RAM version.
- Huawei P10 coming soon: Expected Specifications & Leaked Images
- Huawei Mate 9 Pro Specs Review & Price in Germany, Nigeria & Kenya
- LG K10 (2017) with 13MP cameras & SOS Button launched in India: Full Specifications and Price
- ZTE Blade V8 with MiFavor UI 4.0 & 3GB RAM coming soon: Specs & Price
- HTC 10 Evo with 16MP Rear Camera & Water Resistance Specs & Price
- Innjoo F701: First Innjoo tablet with 7-inch Display