Year 2015 has been a great year for Huawei Mobile, and it has been confirmed that the smartphone vendor is working to release a new flagship device, Huawei P9 this year packing a whooping 6GB Random Access Memory (RAM). Yeah! It’s true, you don’t have to be amazed as Android phones packing 4GB RAM was sported in 2015, so 6GB of RAM in 2016 is nothing because you might soon hear about phones with 8GB of RAM this year.
There’s a chance that the device will be unveiled at the CES 2016 (Consumer Electronics Show) in Las Vegas in March.
The source in addition stated that the OEM will be releasing 3 variants of the Huawei P9:
- Huawei P9 Max with 6.7 inch screen and 6GB RAM
- Huawei P9 with 5.2 inch screen and 6GB RAM
- Huawei P9 Lite with 5.0 inch screen and 4GB RAM
At this time, rumors have it that the Huawei P9 would pack a Kirin 950 processor, Huawei’s latest chipset said to be a very powerful processor, an octa-core processor with two quad-core cluster: There’s a 4x Cortex-A72 cores cluster running at a speed of 2.53GHz and another 4x cortex-A53 cores cluster running at a speed of 1.80GHz.
Coming to the camera ground, the Huawei P9 will likely have dual 13 million pixels at the rear (Sony’s Exmor IMX2X6 sensors); biggest feature on the P9.
Also Check Out:
We have no data on pricing, but the P9 price should be placed at around $768.
Where To Buy Huawei P9 & Pay On Delivery
Wanna talk or ask questions about the Huawei P9! We ♥ Comments, Let’s talk about it in the comment box below…
- Huawei P9 Lite Specs And Price In Nigeria
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9: A dream machine
- How To Create & Customize Mobile Hotspot On Huawei P9
- How To Change Screen Timeout Duration On Huawei P9
- Compare Phones: Huawei P9 vs Infinix Hot S vs Tecno Camon C9, Specs & Prices
- Huawei Honor 8: Specs Review & Price