Hyve Mobility, a smartphone manufacturing company based in India, has launched the Hyve Pryme at an event in Dehli, India. The Hyve Pryme is a flagship smartphone that can be categorised in the phablet section.
Hyve Pryme Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Hyve Pryme has a 5.7-inch IPS display with 2.5D curved glass covering it and a display resolution of 1920 * 1080 (Full HD). It has a metal body, possesses a fingerprint sensor on the back below the exquisitely designed camera module. The phone weighs 188 grammes and has a thickness of 8.35 millimetres.
Under the hood, the Hyve Pryme is powered by a deca-core Helio X20 processor with a speed of 2.3GHz while a Mali-T880 MP4 GPU handles all the graphics operations. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 200GB with a microSD card.
The Hyve Pryme sports a 13MP camera with a f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED Flash at the rear, while at the front there is an 8MP camera with a LED flash by the side. It has a hybrid dual SIM slot and supports 4G LTE network bands with VoLTE. A USB Type-C port gives the phone OTG support.
The Pryme packs a 3500mAh battery with fast charging features. It has an infrared sensor and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Also Check Out:
The fingerprint sensor on the Pryme is an interesting one. It allows you to preset a favourite contact and then make a call to that contact as you unlock the phone with the fingerprint sensor. This feature is called Touch2Call.
Hyve Pryme Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM 900/1800 MHz.
- 3G: HSDPA 900/2100 MHz.
- 4G: LTE with VoLTE.
- SIM Type: Hybrid Micro + Nano / microSD Slot.
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Dimensions: 154.8 * 79.9 * 8.35mm.
- Weight: 188 g.
- Display: 5.7-inch, 1920 * 1080 pixels Full HD ( PPI), IPS LCD touchscreen.
- Build: 2.5D-arc Curved Glass, Metal design.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Gold.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit MediaTek Helio X20.
- Processor Speed: 2.3 GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Deca-core.
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T880 MP4.
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Internal Storage: 32 GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 200 GB (Hybrid).
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Fingerprint Sensor, Infrared Sensor.
- Rear: 13 MP, Autofocus, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash.
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p.
- Front-facing: 8 MP with LED Flash.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v4.1.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS.
- USB: USB Type-C.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: –
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery: Li-Ion 3500 mAh.
- Battery Life: Standby – 192 hours, Talk – 600 Minutes.
- Charging: Fast Charge – Yes.
- Power Management: Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: Touch2Call – Make a call using fingerprint sensor.
- Launch Date: November 9, 2016.
- Availability: November 20, 2016.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: Amazon.com [Exclusive]
- Offline: Unavailable.
- Launch Price
- Nigeria: N112560.
- Kenya: KES 27253.9
- Ghana: GHS 1062.62
- India: Rs. 17999.
- China: 1823 Yuan.
- USA: $268.
- UK: 213.37 Pounds.
- Europe: 246 Euro.
Hyve Pryme Availability and Price Details in Dehli, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The Hyve Pryme would be available exclusively on Amazon and registration for the sale of the smartphone starts from the 20th of November. It will be available in Gold colour and costs Rs. 17,999 in India.
- Ulefone Armor: Ulefone’s First Rugged Smartphone Launched with IP68 Certification
- Innjoo Fire 3 Pro LTE Specs Review & Price in Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
- Wileyfox Swift 2 Plus Specs Review & Price in UK, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
- LeEco Le X850 (Le Max 3) Specs Review & Price in China, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
- Oneplus 3 Turbo (Oneplus 3T) Specs Review and Price in Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana
- Xolo Era 2 Specs Review & Price in Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana