Renders of the upcoming Huawei Nexus 6 have surfaced online. We are expecting to see two new Nexus phones this year, An LG Nexus device and A Huawei Nexus device.
According to this leak, both the LG and Huawei Nexus phones will have the exact same type of finger print scanner.
You might be interested:
The publication also goes further to claim that the Korean company Huawei will be testing a 5.5-inch and a 5.7-inch of the phone, but it is unknown which size the smartphone company will decide on.
A USB Type-C has also been rumored for the device.
These render images are most likely based off detailed schematics that are sent to accessory manufacturers to create their accessories so they are not the official images yet.
We expect to see the next Nexus device released sometime in October.
Image Source; Uswitch
Gearbest The Latest Smartphones Now With Up To 68% OFF
- The Honor WaterPlay is a water-resistant tablet with a 6600mAh battery and 4G LTE
- The Huawei Honor 9i comes with four cameras: two on the front, two on the rear
- Huawei Honor Holly 4 Plus Review: The Bigger And Long Lasting
- Huawei P9 Lite Mini Review: Full phone specifications & Price
- Honor 6A vs. Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) – a fight of available smartphones