Do you know you can increase your Diamond Bank Mobile transfer limit? All thanks to the latest Diamond Bank Mobile App that makes this possible without you going to the bank. At default, the Diamond Mobile app transfers are limited to a particular amount depending on the type of account you operate on and we have no idea why it is done that way.
You are at the right junction to say goodbye to that awful limit exceed message that pops whenever you want to make a transaction above N100,000.
Nonetheless, in this article, I will show you easy steps to follow to increase your Diamond Bank account transfer limit from the initial sum to as high as ten million Naira (N10,000,000) for local transfers and five hundred thousand naira (N500,000) for Instant Payment (NIP) transfers. You can do this without visiting the bank, or calling their customer care to do it for you.
How You Can Increase Your Diamond Bank Mobile Transfer Limit Yourself
- First, you need to make sure that you know your bank ID or better still write out.
- Download and install the latest Diamond Bank Mobile App that has the option to choose your country type direct from Google PlayStore.
- After successful installation, open the app, and make sure the country selected matches your present location.
- Login using your bank ID and password.
- Proceed by clicking on the “Home” icon at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select “Self Service” from the menu list.
- Tap on “Limit Maintenance“; Select the preferred account.
- Input the maximum amount you want to be able to transfer in the local account type (I set mine to N10,000,000,000) and enter your PIN before tapping the continue button.
GREAT!!! You should get an update success message after which you repeat steps 1 to 5 but this time, you select NIP and set the max amount for that too. Although NIP max can’t exceed N500,000.
Graphical representation of the steps
- You should note that local transfers cannot exceed N10,000,000, while the Instant Payment (NIP) is limited to N500,000.
- Transfers made from one Diamond Bank account to another Diamond Bank account will be charged N0.00 (zero naira) just like other banks. While transfers done from your Diamond Bank account to other banks will attract a transfer charge of N100.00.
You may also like to see how to link your BVN to all your bank accounts without going to the bank.
Other Hot News:
- How To Transfer Money With *737* From GTBank To Other Banks With Phone
- Diamond Bank Airtime Purchase Code
- MasterCard announces credit cards with in-built fingerprint sensor
- Diamond Bank Reverses Stamp Duty Charge
- How To Link BVN To All Bank Accounts Without Going To The Bank
- How To Open Access Bank Account In 5 Minuets On Phones Without Internet