Just recently, we received a mail from an insider about leaked specs photos of another upcoming Smartphone from Infinix Mobility. The name of the phone is rumored to be Infinix Zero 2 LTE. It is really a shame for the Infinix manufacturer because all the hypeness of the original Infinix Zero 2 as the killer device had totally failed.
Many were discouraged about the price tag of the Zero 2 when it was first made available in online stores. Compared to the InnJoo Fire with a 2GB RAM and higher battery capacity sold at less than N20,000, Infinx Zero 2 with same 2GB RAM and even with a lower battery capacity is sold at twice the price of the InnJoo Fire. Could it be the 13MP camera, Kevlar body or the gorilla glass technology sported on the Zero 2 that made the price somewhat high?
Finally, the Infinix Zero 2 will be getting a successor and yes it is the Infinix Zero 2 LTE. Coming from a reliable insider, the upcoming Infinix Zero 2 LTE will pack some upgraded features. Infinix Zero 2 LTE is coming with more power in the same sleek, yet tough body. Zero 2 LTE is coming with a power boost. The smartphone will be powered by 1.3GHz octa-core processor. This is paired with its 3GB of RAM for a smooth performance and seamless multi-tasking.
The device will come only in 16GB of built-in storage. Fortunately, it can be upgraded up to 128GB via microSD cards. This leaves ample space for all your files and media, and will eventually run on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS. It would also give support to 4G LTE for faster connectivity.
Below are Specs of the Infinix Zero 2 LTE at a glance:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 850/2100 MHz
- 4G: Yes, LTE
- OS:Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- SIM: Micro-SIM; Dual SIM/Dual Standby
- Dimensions: 140 x 70 x 6.7 mm
- Display: 5.0-inch, HD AMOLED Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 720 x 1280 pixels (294ppi)
- Weight: 118g
- Design: Highly resistant KEVLAR back cover
- Processor Type: Octa Core 1.3GHZ
- Graphics Processor: Mali 450-MP4
- Processor Name: MTK 6592
- RAM: 3GB
- Sensors: Proximity, Gyro, Light
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Yes /Up to 128GB
- Rear: 13 MP Camera, LED Flash, Video with Autofocus, Geo-tagging, and Panorama
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 5 MP (85 degrees Wide Angle)
- Music Support: MP3, WMA, WAV, eAAC+
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support:WMV MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: WLAN IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Infra-red: No
- USB: microUSB v2.0,
- NFC: No
- Battery: Non removable 2300 mAh battery
- Sensor: G-sensor, Light sensor, proximity sensor, Hall sensor
The Infinix Zero 2 LTE release date in Nigeria is currently unknown. although it is made available in some countries like Indonesia, India.
- CES 2018: Acer unveiled Swift 7, the thinnest laptop in the world
- 2017 List of Latest Infinix Phones
- Tecno Camon X Pro VS Infinix Hot 6 Pro: Which smartphone will you buy?
- Infinix Hot 6 Pro VS Infinix Hot S3: Infinix Qualcomm Snapdragon powered smartphones
- Smart luggage firms shut down due to airline battery rules
- Hot 5 Pro Expected Specs & Price: How hot’s it gonna be this year?