Mobile photography otherwise known as mobiography has gone far since their humble beginnings. Photo modifying app like Instagram filters and other photo editing tools are not always satisfactory in transforming mobile photos into real artworks. For this reason, you might need a smartphone camera lens.
Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus flagship phones users can now use the advantage of the newly launched Infinix Xshot camera kit to take amazing photography. The new Infinix Xshot is specifically designed for the two flagship phones users (Infinix Zero 4 and Infinix Zero 4 Plus) to enhance and upgrade their mobiographic experience when it comes to camera shooting.
Infinix Xshot camera kit comes with four different lenses that come in all shapes and sizes with a clamp to hold each of the lenses firmly to the body of the smartphone. It also includes a small guide on how to set up the camera kit in a professional way.
The Infinix Xshot camera lenses can go past what you get with the conventional camera lenses attached to smartphones. For example, it can capture shots in macro or fisheye, and its filters cut out glare.
Also Check Out:
Just as said earlier on, the Xshot camera kit is compatible with Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus respectively. We have no idea if the lenses kit will work universally with other Infinix smartphones.
The Xshot kit is at this time on display in some Infinix shops in Keya at the price range of Ksh.2500 – Ksh.3,000 and will soon become available for purchase in other countries.
Do you want to take your mobiographic to the next level with the Infinix Xshot camera kit? Let us know in the comments below.
- Portable Elephone Dual 360° Panoramic Camera converts your phone into a Virtual Reality recorder
- Infinix Hot 2 3,000mAh Battery Case
- Infinix Zero 5 Review: Is this the flagship we’ve been waiting for?
- Xiaomi Mijia 3.5K, the great panoramic camera of Xiaomi in Gearbest for only $229.99
- Infinix Note 5 and Infinix Note 5 Pro rumours, specs and release date
- Best iPhone X Wooden Cases: Give Your iPhone The Natural Look