The Innjoo Company has really been aggressive this past week releasing smartphones of different specifications for its numerous customers across the globe. And when we thought that Innjoo was done with the Fire 3 series, the telecom company has just released a variant of the Fire 3 dubbed Innjoo Fire 3 Mini, a smaller version of the Fire 3 as regards body size.
As if that’s not enough, the Innjoo 3, Innjoo’s flagship smartphone of the year has been launched. The Innjoo Fire 3 mini features a smaller display as compared to the Innjoo Fire 3, a 13MP rear camera and a battery capacity of 2800mAh.
Innjoo Fire 3 Mini Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Innjoo Fire 3 mini comes with a 5.0-Inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 720* 1080 (294 PPI) pixels. The smartphone measures 140 x 69 x 8.0mm in dimension and weighs about 135g. The Innjoo Fire 3 mini comes with a not too powerful 1.0GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 processor and a non-removable Li-polymer 2800mAh battery to give you a reasonable talking time of 16 hours.
The Innjoo Fire 3 mini packs 1GB RAM and a 16GB ROM that is expandable to 128GB. The same feature that the Innjoo F4 sports. The Innjoo Fire 3 mini runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop, and the device has an impressive 13MP f/2.0 aperture PDAF rear camera with LED flash, and a 5MP front camera. This features surely compensates for its small processor speed.
Also Check Out:
The Innjoo Fire 3 mini supports Wi-fi/2G/3G but not the 4G/LTE. The device comes with a Bluetooth, USB and a GPS. It has the conventional dual-SIM card features, a usual feature of the Innjoo gadgets.
InnJoo Fire 3 Mini Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G: HSPA+ HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz.
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro SIM, dual standby)
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dimensions: 140 x 69 x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 135g.
- Display: 5.0-inch, 720 *1080 pixels, IPS Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: – Unimetal Body Design
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Grey, Black and Rose Gold.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit Mediatek
- Processor Speed: 1.0GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Quad-core.
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T720MP2
- RAM: 1GB.
- Internal Storage: 16GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity.
- Rear: 13MP.
- LED Flash: Yes.
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p.
- Front-facing: 5MP.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology:
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0.
- Bluetooth Profiles: LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS.
- USB: Yes
- USB OTG: –
- NFC: No
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2,800 mAh.
- Charging: –
- Power Management: –
- Extra Features:
- Launch Date: November 14, 2016
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: –
- Offline: –
- Launch Price
Innjoo Fire 3 mini Availability and Price Details in Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The Innjoo Fire 3 mini has just been released but its availability and price in Nigeria and Kenya have not been confirmed. It’s however expected to cost less than the Fire 3, since it’s a smaller version of it. When it hits the Nigerian market, you will surely get the information on here.
- Innjoo Fire 2 Air with 2800mAh battery, Specs & Price
- InnJoo Fire 2 Full Specs Review & Price
- InnJoo F5 Pro Tablet Full Specs Review & Price
- Innjoo Halo X LTE with 3000mAh battery & Android 6.0 Marshmallow: Specs & Price in Nigeria, KSA, Kenya & Ghana
- Innjoo Halo 2 LTE with 5-inch Display & Android 6.0 Marshmallow: Specs & Price in Nigeria & KSA
- InnJoo Fire 2 Plus Full Specs Review & Price