The InnJoo Fire 3 Pro LTE is a smartphone with a beautiful body design, one of the latest smartphones produced by Innjoo. The phone comes in different suiting colours, with a 2.5D diamond cut glass design which protects the phone from scratch. It also features notable top end specifications which include; 13MP rear camera, 5.5Inch display, a long-lasting battery, fingerprint protection among other things.
- 1 InnJoo Fire 3 Pro LTE Specifications, Review and Highlights
- 2 Innjoo Fire 3 Pro LTE Full Phone Specifications
- 2.1 Technology
- 2.2 Design
- 2.3 Hardware
- 2.4 Camera
- 2.5 Multimedia
- 2.6 Connectivity
- 2.7 Battery
- 2.8 Miscellaneous
- 2.9 Innjoo Fire 3 Pro LTE Availability and Price Details in Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
InnJoo Fire 3 Pro LTE Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Innjoo Fire 3 Pro LTE comes with a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera with a LED flash beside it for taking pictures even in the dark. The rear camera has a f/2.0 aperture, autofocus, 4P lens and a single LED flashlight.
The Innjoo Fire 3 Pro LTE comes with a fingerprint scanner which unlocks your phone at a relatively good speed and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
It a 5.5-inch HD IPS display and a pixel resolution of 1280 * 720 which gives you a sharp display and a high picture quality regardless of what you are using the phone for.
The Fire 3 Pro LTE comes with a power-saving system and a long-lasting battery; the phone packs a 3000mAh Li-ion battery. It comes with a Quad-core MTK6737 Processor with a speed of 1.3GHz and a Mali-T720MP GPU for handling graphics operations. It offers 3GB of RAM and 32GB ROM which is expandable up to 128GB via a hybrid micro SD slot, implying that you’ll have to give up one SIM card slot in order to use an SD card on the device.
Innjoo Fire 3 Pro LTE Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900.
- 3G: HSPA GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900.
- 4G: LTE B3/B7/ (FDD1800/FDD2600).
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual standby)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Dimensions: 140 * 69 * 7.8 mm.
- Weight: 130.5 grammes.
- Display: 5.5 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels, 294 pixels per inch (PPI) capacity touchscreen HD IPS.
- Build: Metal Unibody Design.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Grey, Gold and Pink.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit Mediatek MTK6737.
- Processor Speed: 1.3GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Quad-core.
- Graphics Processor: GPU: Mali-T720MP
- RAM: 3 GB.
- Internal Storage: 32 GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, 0.23-second fast Fingerprint Scanner.
- Rear: 13 MP, Autofocus.
- LED Flash: Yes.
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p at 30fps.
- Front-facing: 5 MP.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: -
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: No
- Bluetooth: v4.0.
- Bluetooth Profiles: LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS.
- USB: v 2.0.
- USB OTG: No
- NFC: -
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh.
- Charging: Fast Charge – Yes.
- Power Management: Marshmallow's Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features:
- Launch Date: September 2016.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: Jumia, Konga.
- Offline: Slot NG
- Launch Price
- Nigeria: from N48,000
- Kenya: Ksh 17.299
- Ghana: GHS 671
- India: Rs. 5,780
- China: Chinese Yuan. 1,124
- USA: $170
- UK: £124
- Europe: €153
Innjoo Fire 3 Pro LTE Availability and Price Details in Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
Since its launch in September, the Innjoo Fire 3 Pro LTE is yet to be available in the Nigerian market, but when it finally comes, it is expected to go for around N45,000 to N50,000 only.