Xposed is the fans favourite when it comes to frameworks on Android. Xposed lets users install different modules on their Android device which they can use to totally change a phone’s functionality. Users can also use it to change a phone’s UI and its overall user interface. All that is needed to do all this is just root access.
A few weeks ago, Xposed received an update to fully support Android 7.0 and 7.1 Nougat. What this means is that users who have an Android smartphone running Android nougat with root access can now install Xposed as well as their favourite modules. There are a lot of modules useful to users online but one of the most popular modules online aside GravityBox is Amplify.
What Amplify does is to take full control over system wakelocks. These wakelocks include “NlpWakelock” and “NlpXollectorWakeLock”. These wakelocks keep your Android phone from going to sleep whenever you are not using it and as such it drains a lot of battery power on your device. Most users who install Amplify on their Android device use it to improve the battery life of their device and if you have an Android phone running Android 7.0 Nougat to Android 7.1 Nougat, you should try out the app too.
How To Install Amplify Module on Android 7.0 and 7.1 Nougat
Before we proceed with this guide, you need to, first of all, make sure that you have the official Xposed framework for Nougat already installed on your Android device.
- Amplify module for Nougat APK | Download
- Once you are done installing Xposed on your Android device, the next thing you need to do is install modules and in this guide, the module we will be using is Amplify.
- Download the Amplify APK file from the link provided above.
- Next, open the File Manager app on your device and find the folder where the file you downloaded was saved.
- When you find the app, tap on it and install it.
- When its done installing, go to your App Drawer and find the app.
- Launch the app and enable it.
- Finally, restart your Android device for the module to start working correctly.
That’s all. Now you can go on and enjoy increased battery life on your Nougat device.
So what has been your experience with Amplify? Share your feedback in the comments section below. Also feel free to shoot whatever questions you have in the comments section below.